Wanted HJ/BJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello fellow 60's lovers-

I'm looking for a HJ60 or BJ60. I don't need a beauty queen, just no major rust or major body damage. I don't need a brand new engine/tranny, just something reliable. I don't need a spotless interior, just something mostly clean. And mostly I want DIESEL. (I'm part of an all diesel club, which makes fuel transpo much easier on long wilderness trips.)

I don't have a huge budget, therefor I don't have unreasonable expectations. I just want a decent 60 that I can drive in the city, and take camping on the weekends. A solid 7 out of 10 is what I'm looking for.

If you, or someone you know, are thinking of selling a vehicle that fits the above criteria, please point me in their direction. The truck will be going to a new loving home, with lots of wilderness adventures in its future. I'm also a sucker for a dark brown cruiser... but I'm not picky.

(I am located in Los Angeles, but I'm not afraid to ship or fly/drive.)

Thanks for your time, happy wheeling/wrenching. See you in the woods.

-Coolvert

Very cool! Great find, thanks. I am a very avid eBay/Craigslist tracker, so I see 90% of what is posted on those sites.

Less than $10k

I have a line on an 88 fj62 with the 2h diesel, 140,000 miles, h55 5spd , rear barn doors, no rust, new interior, pto winch, left hand drive, 3rd row jump seats in overall mint condition.

Price to you would be a bit over $20k. So good luck with your search and budget, I am sure you can find what you are after, time and span of your search are the only deciding factors.

Cheers

Hi Coolvert,

I have a 1985 BJ60 that I've had rebuilt and planning to sell...I am just outside of Montreal though. Give me a buzz if you're interested, and i'll give you more details...514-448-2720,

Cheers,
Tom

83 bj60
5spd
Ps

I was going to part it out but it's actually not that bad.
As is 5k cad
20161127_093800.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom