history buffs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Exiled said:
I need to scour my archives, I have the other picture that goes with that one, the one of the interior.

Never seen that one. Thanks.

Post it please, so I can steal it.

Gene, I just noticed the round tail lights on the FJ28 above, I wonder what lens it used? Here's a better picture chopped from the trailer brochure. Just one of those things.....something the 35 didn't have so you don't have to worry about it. ;)
2835.jpg

Land Cruiser Junky said:
Never seen that one. Thanks.

I don't have that one. I was thinking of the fj45 interior shot that matched Landpimp's post. The one with the crazy red interior. If there is another shot of that FJ28v I would like to see it. Here is the only know pic of an fj28v 4-door.
fj28lv---1.jpg
jbroch_pre66-2.jpg

I am still not sold on the fact its a Cruiser

treerootCO said:
I don't have that one. I was thinking of the fj45 interior shot that matched Landpimp's post. The one with the crazy red interior. If there is another shot of that FJ28v I would like to see it. Here is the only know pic of an fj28v 4-door.

Toyota USA still has them, i got a pair on the way from Japan

Eric Winkworth said:
I want a hammer!!!

Landpimp said:

There are 3 ribs below the windows instead of 1, other than that, it is really close. The 4 door FJ28v had rounded wheel wells. The 2 door FJ28v had squared off ones more like the FJ45 wagons.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

still not sold, agree its very close, but not sure

the pic with the trailer is a 2 door......not a 4 door.

treerootCO said:
nope....wait a minute :)

There are 3 ridges on the FJ28v shown in the trailer picture.
It has to be an FJ28v 4 door.

I agree the trailer pic is 2 door but if the 2 door had three ridges, then the 4 door could as well. The willys barn doors don't have external hinges, I don't think they had round wheel wells, and the rear window has a larger radius curve to it.

I'm sold.......but I've been told I'm easy. :rolleyes: I agree though, that blue four door picture is definately not a Willy's wagon.

None of the literature should be taken as gospel as even the photographs seem to have been touched up. The drawings and art in the literature are nothing but that......an artist's rendition. :doh:

Landpimp said:

Being something which was photographed 2 years ago by the companion who is discovered it does this photograph. It is advancing pain securely even to 2 years. It can restore with appearance and it may is visible, but when rusting, the excessiveness it tries you will not open the door and you will do and to open the body of the hinge basis part being rotted in the グサグサ, it may peel off it becomes. It passes through the floor to the carrier almost from the driver's seat and falls and the lower palmette has grown. When the bonnet is opened, because the supplemental devices are few probably will be or, you think) to be enshrined, the F where the engine compartment which is less crowded unexpectedly and スカスカ has become middle deep-red (is after being left, you feel the enormous time. As for being different from the FJ45v clearly the wheel arch where the rear is round, the hanging wiper and the round tail lamp et cetera. And say what you will, the middle wheel based 4 doors! The car just a little it is close to the wagon of the jeep case, probably will be?

http://hpcgi3.nifty.com/land_cruise...2~092238~538970_999_2002.10.22_09~22~38_2.txt

It has to be an FJ28v 4 door.

4 door 28 shown in the pic has suicide doors. Rig in field does not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom