Hidden Gems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
....or what else do you have that I should have? We all found the gx which I think we all feel is a gem. We spend lots of time on suspensions and gear for the truck but what else do you have that is a hidden gem?
I will start it out with Wiggy’s sleeping bags. I’m pretty confident they are the best sleeping bag in the world and if you don’t have one you should get one (or two!) check em out, made in Colorado too!

I'd rank my Tembo Tusk pretty high on the must have list for any camping. You can literally cook anything on it and I always get compliments on camp meals. Ya it's on the pricey side but it's paid for itself in ease of use and delicious meals (Brownsugar pork chops FTW!)

After that roof top tent, awning with zip in room and pressurized water have all been clutch at some point.

no so hidden anymore... and especially not to those in the military... but wet wipes are a god send when camping for me. (especially cause one of my favorite camping meals is Tacos LOL) obvious use, hand cleaning, quick "shower" I keep a few dozen individualized wipes in my truck at all times, and have a pack in my camping gear.

Also got a 12x12 outdoor carpet from Costco that I use with my RTT, throw it down at the base of the ladder, less s*** gets into my tent, and gives the pup a place to lay that again, won't make it's way into the truck or tent. rolls up nice, and I stuff it under my rtt between the roof and my rack (this is on a cap of my Tacoma, don't know if I'd do that on a GX, then again, a little vinyl would stop any scratches from debris)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom