HFS Susp. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys' I know CCOT has left a bad taste in some mouths over the years, but.....Steve is listening, (to Nolen for cripes sake!) and trying to bring the product we want.
Kudos for that anyway.
Butch

Any more updates on the HFS kit, I am thinking about getting one and would like to know how long people have had to wait. Also, the parabolic discussion was interesting...for a DD would you recommend HFS or parabolic?

Thanks,
Dave.

I ordered the HFS kit, but its sitting at my grandparents house in minnesota, because HFS wanted $660 to ship it to alaska. Anyway, I'll go down and get them later this summer and install, and tell you guys how they work out. They better be good, I coulda got the BDS cheaper.

Look, couldnt one of you wankers post a bloody link to this mystery site?

Please.

TB :beer:

[quote author=HZJ60_Guy link=board=29;threadid=13557;start=msg168017#msg168017 date=1086212825]
Look, couldnt one of you wankers post a bloody link to this mystery site?

Please.

TB :beer:
[/quote]

I'm offended by this post.

Now we'll all start to use the word "please" and all hell will break loose. :D

Mother!

TB :p

I am looking into some Alcan springs for the 62. I've read some good reviews on the 3FE forum. Aaahhh, so many springs and only one little truck. Oh well.

jeff

How then do all you pillars of humanity rate the OME's against the others?

Dont talk to me about "cost" I'm pals with the guys at ARB!!! I want to know quality opinions...

TB :p :beer: :p

...and there are always the parabolic spring kits...so how do they rate?

Hey now, then I wouldnt get any deals!

TB :eek: :p :eek: :banana: :beer: :whoops:

OME springs are great. I am thinking of putting them on my 60 because the ones on my 40 were so good.

Just got prices from Alcan for my 62. They want $190 for each front spring and $215 for each rear spring. They custom make the springs from stock height to 6 inches of lift. These are a little cheaper than OME but more expensive than the others, i.e. BDS, HFS, etc.

jeff

jeff -

are you talking about the parabolic springs, or???

DJSH,

The Alcans are not parabolic springs. The Alcans are custom made leaf springs. They make it to your specific needs/wants. I've heard real good things about Alcans on the 3FE forum.

jeff

I guess ifn you weighed your stuff and then could tell them exactly where you stood you could get some very custom set ups.

TB

I heard a little rumour from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who tried the parabolics.

Shortly after install he was raving about the performance and a month or so down the line the springs flattened out. Now they are jumping off the ban wagon.

Just a rumour and you didn`t hear it from me :-X :-X

What is a parabolic spring, and who sells them?

TB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom