heyy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well im gonna have the head checked....c&t is gonna do it for me....if i need a new head/or just need to machine this one then i will, cause its most likely warped, but the head is BRANDDDDD new so i just want it checked first....but yes i understand and thanks for the heads up and the information....

" I was a jeep guy....but all my buddys i go wheelin with have toyotas and i was the only one breakin s*** so i got sick of it and they all talked me into gettin a toyota"

:cool: thats the best decision you will ever make in your life.

you need to scrap both XJ's and put the money where it belongs.

working two years in the jeep dealer got me way too familiar with the LACK that jeep is famous for.

this is a great forum. you should work on your yoter your self, insted of paying a guy to fix it.
nothing can replace hands on experince, and it comes in very handy on the trail.

thanks and yeah i appologize it wont happen again i totally understand

and yeah im so stoked to have a vehicle with a frame lol

thats right! if you do it again, we will hang you from your virtual lug nuts. :flipoff2:
:lol:

What's all that scrap metal doing by that sweet Runner? :lol: Just messin', Jared. Can't wait to see the Runner in person.

And yes, the Almighty Wood-meister is on the trail team. :flipoff2:

:doh: found out today that it was not the headgasket but the new head that was on it...so i bought a new head to be putting it on....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:doh: found out today that it was not the headgasket but the new head that was on it...so i bought a new head to be putting it on....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You mean it was cracked? :confused:

I'm thinking it was the grand canyon cracked at those pics :eek:

Dang, that totally blows. How'd you find a new head that fast?

BTW, where were you yesterday?

i had a buddy that had a good one and sold it to me for CHEAAAAAAAAP = 50$ and the old one was corroded extremely bad....

yeah i wasnt in matc...i was working on this guys ford....cause once that is done i can start buying stuff for my runner...

i had a buddy that had a good one and sold it to me for CHEAAAAAAAAP = 50$ and the old one was corroded extremely bad....

Sweet deal. Are ya keeping the old head? I want to see it...

yes im gonna see if c&t can machine it for me and then i will be sellin it to zack...the one with the 4runner that u traded tires with so he could pass inspections....and i found out that someone took all the sensors off.......and all the vacuum lines are pulled off and kinked....some parts are missing to where they are supposed to be hooked up to.....its a bigger project then i thought....... but hey i bought it knowin it needed work :DDD i will post more updates

yes im gonna see if c&t can machine it for me and then i will be sellin it to zack...the one with the 4runner that u traded tires with so he could pass inspections....and i found out that someone took all the sensors off.......and all the vacuum lines are pulled off and kinked....some parts are missing to where they are supposed to be hooked up to.....its a bigger project then i thought....... but hey i bought it knowin it needed work :DDD i will post more updates

Unless the head is cracked....that would suck.

I thought Zack's Runner ran fine?

my head isnt cracked...just a little corrosion... and he has a stripped out hole and he doesnt want to go through all that bs to rethread it so he is just puttin a new head on

my head isnt cracked...just a little corrosion... and he has a stripped out hole and he doesnt want to go through all that bs to rethread it so he is just puttin a new head on

Ah, I know how that is. We had to rethread a few head holes on our VW engine when we ripped it apart.

lol i like ur quote....although i still am a jeep guy....i like jeeps and yotas <3

Famous last words... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom