Hey Jrob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

eeewwh the curves

please don't show that to her!!!!

Just think JRob, no problems when you turn on the windshield wipers!

That is cool!

Just think JRob, no problems when you turn on the windshield wipers!

I believe I got that ole' problem fixed!!!!!
Ya know....I never thought much bout windshield wipers.......unitl your driving on icy roads........with snow falling,.........sleeting at times,.........with a side order of rain!!!!!

I drove it to Texas Friday to pick up E's truck (main reason was for a course I had to take for work) and had no problems whatsoever.

Ya know....I never thought much bout windshield wipers.......unitl your driving on icy roads........with snow falling,.........sleeting at times,.........with a side order of rain!!!!!

I drove it to Texas Friday to pick up E's truck (main reason was for a course I had to take for work) and had no problems whatsoever.

but did you turn on the windshield wipers ?

:popcorn:

I owe you big!

:bounce::cheers:This trip I did not not have to use the wipers!!:cheers::bounce:

I have drove it around Jackson and everything is good.

:bounce::cheers:This trip I did not not have to use the wipers!!:cheers::bounce:

I have drove it around Jackson and everything is good.

J-Town is the test bed of toe rings and tow rigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom