Help with pdf FSM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve got a 1984 - 1990 60 Series FSM but its 104 mb. I’d like to post it in the 60 series for everyone, can you help me with a one time upload?

I'll see what I need to do....hhmmm...will look into it tmrw

You are the ONLY one able to do uploads...commence testing :)

It’s processing but I don’t think it will work. It is trying to upload but says file too large. But if I hit save I get the blue box window so I’ll give it more time. But not optimistic
1408B82B-671E-4BC3-B94C-13D718BDAA4E.png
90809CB0-3A40-4F96-A0F0-1D9E94F44BDC.png

I tried again and let it run 20 minutes but not working. I thought to let it run through the night and just leave the page working, but I deemed it too high a security risk. Just in case some dweeb thought it might be an interesting hack point.

yeah, my fear is files that large will need some major server permission changes...will check with my guy in the morning for his advice on it.

I’m wondering if the file could be compressed and opening within your server then.
I wish I could remember where I got it from in the first place.

I have a 12 HT Engine Manual as well, do you authorize upload as well?
It would appear the chassis manual was a success. Or would you like to
verify first?

69920ABA-EA95-4B11-A05D-E156CC210CE1.png

Upload away....I'll need to figure out tags and such, and more manuals will help with that

You might screen-shot the cover images and attach them within the description.

Thanks for doing this, lots of potential for information now.
I only wish I had an actual good copy of a paper 2H-12HT MANUAL.

BTW, I use an app called GoodReader which allows high volume downloads, but also allows
printing of exact requested pages. Really nice to print out the Injection Pump Timing section and take just that into the shop

That is significant change. Easy to understand.

I presume this could get really large really fast. I have things like the Warn troubleshooting manual for my 9500 Compressor winch. But this would require much more divisions.

B7F55CF4-60A0-4BD4-8787-339B4130F979.png

I presume this could get really large really fast. I have things like the Warn troubleshooting manual for my 9500 Compressor winch. But this would require much more divisions.

View attachment 2378078

This one is smaller, so I actually just uploaded it to the winching section forum.

Thanks again, Woody. This is really cool.

working with other ideas now too...upload it to Resources (and remove elsewhere) and I'll re-work categories as needed.

At some point, all this data will offload to Amazon S3 buckets...fall project most likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom