Help with a t-case adapter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cruiser parts has this adapter listed which Advance Adapters doesn't show on its website. Also curiserparts says that its for a 79-95 transfer case with a 21 spline input shaft. that doesn't make any sense to me because there wasn't a common t-case for those years and none that i can find have a 21 spline shaft.

50-1806A - $331.03 : CruiserParts.net, Toyota Landcruiser Parts

I just want to mate a NV3550 or AX-15 to a toyota t-case with passenger side drops front and rear and it is proving impossible.

any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Demian

The t-case that is called out for that adapter is from Toyota minitrucks. Those did have 21 spline inputs but did not have a passenger drop rear output (it is centered in the rear on minitrucks). Otherwise I didn't find an adapter to a Cruiser case for those transmissions.

Nick

Cruiser parts has this adapter listed which Advance Adapters doesn't show on its website. Also curiserparts says that its for a 79-95 transfer case with a 21 spline input shaft. that doesn't make any sense to me because there wasn't a common t-case for those years and none that i can find have a 21 spline shaft.

50-1806A - $331.03 : CruiserParts.net, Toyota Landcruiser Parts

I just want to mate a NV3550 or AX-15 to a toyota t-case with passenger side drops front and rear and it is proving impossible.

any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Demian
Northwest Fab blackbox, but it’s not cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom