Help me identify this 12H-T Oil Pump (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi 60 Series lovers!

I have bought an Oil pump for Land Cruiser 60 series' 2H/12H-T recently.

Could you please have a look at these enclosed 2 pictures.

I have made a side-by-side comparison of the brand new Oil pump (the clearer, cleaner one in the picture) against the old one I have just removed from my 12H-T engine (the darker, dirtier one in the picture). I have noticed a slight difference that I am pointing my finger to in the pictures. My former Oil pump has a hole that the new one doesn't have. Any chance I get some guidance and advice, please before I make any risky replacement? Or should I just drill the same "hole" to the new?

Thanks in advance
Regards

IMG-20221020-WA0030.jpeg

IMG-20221020-WA0024.jpeg

my one is 2H , old one has a hole, new one has not. but no problem so far. i do not know what is this hole for.

my one is 2H , old one has a hole, new one has not. but no problem so far. i do not know what is this hole for.
Thanks, that's exactly what I am trying to understand. I am watching a youtube video right now on the replacement of the Oil pump, the old one has a hole the new one doesn't. Yet, the mechanics are still replacing it directly. Regards

I couldn't get the oil pump gears in Nepal, so I replaced the whole housing like you. The oil pressure has definitely increased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom