Hello from N.C fla (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yes the rhd was necessary, and yes using your own vehicle is a double edge sword, you own it. you maintain it, but its yours. no sharing.. and yes she gets a premium to cover some expenses not all some. the jeep will be the sacrificial primary and the lc a backup, while the jeep is getting serviced,
as it has already been mentioned. i trust the lc, and its a helluva backup i think, a little over kill but its :cool:.
she worked as an office manager for many years, came home one day. said i am done!!
now its her the radio and the windshield. :bounce: a little more work, but sanity counts.
have a great 4th
i am in a sling i will be having a 5th
Thank you and you as well! I hope you guys make an excuse to enjoy her a bit for more than just a back up as well. Mine has been relegated to a "back up", but I couldn't help but break her out to buzz around all holiday weekend. Hope you recover well!

Thank you and you as well! I hope you guys make an excuse to enjoy her a bit for more than just a back up as well. Mine has been relegated to a "back up", but I couldn't help but break her out to buzz around all holiday weekend. Hope you recover well!
your welcome,
but make no mistake, although we are going to try and keep the miles low,
so just to keep things moving, like you we do use it for other tasks right now, (my excuse) a grocery getter and such, it is not going to sit idle for long.
it deserves bragging rights! and to be driven!

Check with Best Motor Works in Gainesville…Mickey was great with my Audi and Land Rover…has been know to service cruisers…he’s off Main Street south of university

Hi! Welcome! Let’s see those 200s for shîts n giggles. Have you seen this thread yet?

as requested,
Hi! Welcome! Let’s see those 200s for shîts n giggles. Have you seen this thread yet?

as requested

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

I guess I just don't understand why you don't have a 100 series and a 60 series... Seems like you've already made it this far.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom