Hello All!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is HOGWILD here in Albuquerque, NM and just wanta say Hello to everyone and glad to be on board!! 3 Toy's 92 Camry,93 4x4 pick-up, 2006 Tundra 4x4 SR5 and happy with all 3. 93 truck has 231K and pretty good shape, 92 Camry needs traded/sold and 07 Tundra is SWEET!!:cheers: Terry!!

Last edited:
Welcome man youll have to post some photos of your fleet!!!

Retired mechanic and pc challenged, but i try!! just rotated 06 Tundra tires and almost killed me!! I will try to get techy here pretty soon i am in other forums but some are different than others ! But I am an old 4 wheeler from Arkansas, yes i drove 71 Jeep CJ5 V6 Buick odd fiering rebuilt engine that would raise front wheels a couple inches when i could keep a decent ring and pinion in it!! that was way back and Toyota has bit me hard but i would not wanta treat any Toy the way i treated that Jeep!! especially since toy parts are BIG $$$ Goatta go for now thanks for the Greet and meat!! :lol: :lol:

WOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOIE!! Originally from Camden, Arkansas and HOWDY neighbor!! Retired in NM USAF!

Another Razorbacker??? original Ar native here, displaced by the military also. as a Ar fan. when I say Houston, you know I don't mean Texass. I'm in Tucson, soon to be Nashville though.........I heard Sara Evans was getting a divorce!!!! Welcome.

DAV myself !! Good AM listening to Bob & Tom and living life large and dealing with the B/S. I must be under big rock cause i do not know the young lady and why would i when i have a LBFM here at home, productof 4 1/2 years in the PI!! Later TB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom