Hella 4000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey,

So today I turned my Hella 4000's on, they don't work. I checked the bulbs, and replaced them, still doesn't work, all the other lights work fine, just the hellas don't work.

ANY Hints???

Thanks

check the fuse? Didnt you just put the higher wattage bulbs in recently? The fuse could have popped...are you using the Hella Rallye 4000 Wiring harness with the relay with the built in fuse? for two 100 watt bulbs hella had a 20amp ATO fuse in mine.

ill unblock you on AIM and we can troubleshoot...i used to have em.

check the fuse? Didnt you just put the higher wattage bulbs in recently? The fuse could have popped...are you using the Hella Rallye 4000 Wiring harness with the relay with the built in fuse? for two 100 watt bulbs hella had a 20amp ATO fuse in mine.

ill unblock you on AIM and we can troubleshoot...i used to have em.

Why did you block me, I blocked you and then two days later unblocked you!

I had a ground issue with my KC's I installed on my ARB bumper. Took care of that and they work nice. I didn't go real crazy with heavy amp wise and hooked them up via OEM wiring using the factory switch on the column. It works pretty well.

Check the fuse and replace if bad...

Check the relay and replace if bad...

Check the grounds, make sure they contact metal...

Use a volt meter and test the switch, replace if bad...

If you think the lights are bad send them my way!!!

Sounds like a grounding issue to me as well. Can you hear your relay clicking?

Yes,

I hear it clicking, same thing with my rear right corner tailight, changed the bulb that doesn't work either!!!

Yes,

I hear it clicking, same thing with my rear right corner tailight, changed the bulb that doesn't work either!!!

so ok, change the fuse...thats your problem, you put 100w in a setup for 55w lights...you overloaded the fuse. For the rear tail light, take the two screws out and push outwards on the inner lip, it will pop off.

If i see you on aim ill walk u thru if u need help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom