Hell Creek Suspensions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sent an email to Hell Creek's sales address this past weekend asking for a quote on a pair of front springs. Got a reply the next day from Tom that they have "gone out of the spring-making business as of the end of November."

Sad that it appears we may have one less vendor to support the community.:frown:

jC

sad

that is a real bummer
H•LL CREEK made a top notch set of springs and their customer support was great

I bet a lot of guys on here will be sad to hear that their trucks with H•LL CREEK suspension systems will be rare beasts.

Teeth to the wind,
Sno Dawg

That's too bad. I'm glad I got mine from them when I did, I really like them.

Sad news.

Very sad indeed ! I hope they are able to turn things around

I should have bought a 2nd set :rolleyes:

I believe their springs were made in America. That makes them very difficult to market when competing
with Malaysia, India, and other eastern rim manufacturers. Most people are too price conscience to look
for the American made sticker if there are other options. That's why Malwart is the worlds largest retailer

I have a set of these 4 inch lift and I love them but this is sad news. The guy who mad them was very nice and had been in the spring business all his life and I think it ran farther back as well. I met him personally did a really good deal cuz I went and picked them up at his house 425 on mine. And would buy them for my other cruisers

Thats sad to hear- bought my 2.5" from HellCreek; definitely top notch service across the board..In fact I was telling someone local here about them..We arent the swimming in piles of money but Ive always been willing to pay a little more for end to end customer service..especially from family run business. What a shame..but the greedy 40 part hoarder in me wonders if they'll be making other stuff I can buy from them...thatd be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom