MUDShip Helena, MT -> Missoula, MT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Cruiser family,

Sorry for the short notice as I'm leaving within 2-3 days (Feb 11 or Feb 12) to travel from Helena Montana to Missoula Montana. I'll be making this trek both ways a few times in the next couple months as I am moving from Helena to Missoula. I have a 1994 Toyota pickup with a topper and a small but mighty 2.4 22re (can't take massive items or tow over the pass unfortunately) but let me know if you need a mudship. You would have to meet me for shipment. I live close to downtown in Helena and could drop off near Russell and 3rd (Parking Lot of The Source Gym a.k.a now VRTX Fitness). Or the other way around. Shoot me a text. You know the area code 431-4585. Thanks!

Gene

Hello Cruiser family,

Sorry for the short notice as I'm leaving within 2-3 days (Feb 11 or Feb 12) to travel from Helena Montana to Missoula Montana. I'll be making this trek both ways a few times in the next couple months as I am moving from Helena to Missoula. I have a 1994 Toyota pickup with a topper and a small but mighty 2.4 22re (can't take massive items or tow over the pass unfortunately) but let me know if you need a mudship. You would have to meet me for shipment. I live close to downtown in Helena and could drop off near Russell and 3rd (Parking Lot of The Source Gym a.k.a now VRTX Fitness). Or the other way around. Shoot me a text. You know the area code 431-4585. Thanks!

Gene
I’ve got a hardtop (sides & upper bifold door) that could use a ride. I will be in touch and will pass this onto the individual who is purchasing the top. Thanks!!!

What, another 40 in the Zoo area?!
I'll be moving from Helena to Missoula. I currently have a stamped '66 fj40 (probably actually a '64) and this summer (after I sell my house here and have proceeds) I'll be (re-buying) a 1972 fj40.I sold to my friend years ago. So count "two" more fj40's in the Zoo! 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom