Heavy Duty AISIN hubs, ready to ship! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What about the red or gold dial with the inner Longfield gear? Or the red/gold diar you only sell them in their stock form?

What about those O-rings? the OEM ones doesn't come with them?

ps: the black hub are originally from sidekick's right?

1. We can build any of our standard offering hubs (Gold, Red, Orange, Black, etc) with the chromo gears.
2. Only our HUBAISINHD features the O-Ring (Suzuki was the only one to spec that way) all others utilize the standard gasket. The O-Ring is a neat future imo.

Ok.

And how much for a pair of the standard ones in their stock form ? (with OEM gears)

Thanks for the attention.

Standard Toyota? You can see our offerings here:
Cruiser Outfitters

Fits 8/99+ 76/78/79/100 Series - w/5 Lug Wheels - GOLD
Part# HUBFHT001 - $127.50/each

Fits 7/95-8/99 7x/8x Series (and earlier w/mods) w/6 Lug Wheels - GOLD
Part# HUBFHT002 - $117.50/each

Fits 79-85 Toyota PU& 4Runner - RED w/White Lettering
Part# HUBFHT005 - $157.50/each

Fits Misc. 79-90 LC/4R/PU - ORANGE
Part# HUBFHT007 - $127.50/each

Fits Misc. 79-90 LC/4R/PU - RED
Part# HUBFHT008 - $107.50/each (Sale Price)

Fits 1979/80 LC (and later models) - GREY
Part# HUBFHT011 - $157.50/each

Fits 1979-90 LC 6x/7x - GOLD
Part# HUBFHT013 - $137.50/each

Heavy-Duty Aisin Locking Hubs (Complete)

Heavy Duty AISIN black body hubs featuring Longfield chromoly inner hub gears and an O-Ring sealed body. A direct fit for your 79-95 Land Cruisers (short birf 80's) and 79-85 pickups and 4Runners. Can also be fitted to disc brake swapped earlier Cruisers, 9/75-79 with upgraded birfs & later 80's with aftermarket shafts or machining to the stock birf.
Part# HUBAISINHD - $147.50/each (Sale Price)

Do the HUBFHT002 hubs have the base scalloped to fit the end of the 8x series or are they round?

Like these or no?

20151003_162246-1.jpg

Thanks

Do the HUBFHT002 hubs have the base scalloped to fit the end of the 8x series or are they round?

Like these or no?
Thanks

Scalloped to match hub and gasket. :cool:

Thanks @cruiseroutfit got my swag today.

If you're on the fence or need some new hubs, go get'em! (hat not included)

1227161956_HDR.jpg

Sorry to revive an old thread, but what is the importance of this "scalloping"? Won't the round hubs fit on just fine?

Yes, rounds such as the HUBAISINHD's in this thread will absolutely bolt right to an 80 wheel hub. The hub won't match the scalloping on the wheel hub but it's completely aesthetic. Many, many 80's running our round hub variants out there.

Yes, rounds such as the HUBAISINHD's in this thread will absolutely bolt right to an 80 wheel hub. The hub won't match the scalloping on the wheel hub but it's completely aesthetic. Many, many 80's running our round hub variants out there.
I see, that's what I thought. Thanks Kurt. But you'd still need to use the scalloped gasket meant for the 80, right? I'm looking at converting a pair of IFS hubs from the 2nd gen 4Runner to work on my 1994 FZJ. I know you guys sell a conversion kit for this, besides installing the inner hub gears is there any other work that would need to be done?

I see, that's what I thought. Thanks Kurt. But you'd still need to use the scalloped gasket meant for the 80, right? I'm looking at converting a pair of IFS hubs from the 2nd gen 4Runner to work on my 1994 FZJ. I know you guys sell a conversion kit for this, besides installing the inner hub gears is there any other work that would need to be done?

You can use either gasket, wont make a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom