Heater (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dannyvp

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys I'm looking for a small heater in a tent. I saw a pod style cube heater this weekend at an overland show but couldn't find it when i went back for it.
What have you guys seen or used? I've used buddy heaters in deer stands before, some of those are suppose to be safe for indoors.

I use the Mr Buddy heater that uses the small cylinders. Supposedly they are safe indoors, I use a CO detector and I shut them off before I go to bed just to be safe. I also crack a window while it is on. It knocks the chill off pretty quick in the AM when we get up.

We use the buddy heater, it makes the difference between my wife hating me for being cold or getting naked.

@dannyvp , am i correct you're in mississippi? not well versed in the abbreviations. does it get that cold down there that you need a heater? serious ? not being my usual dick self
3 or 4 fire bricks heated in the fire, toss em into the foot of the sleeping bag 5mins before you crawl in, should work for you if you're in mississippi

@dannyvp , am i correct you're in mississippi? not well versed in the abbreviations. does it get that cold down there that you need a heater? serious ? not being my usual dick self
3 or 4 fire bricks heated in the fire, toss em into the foot of the sleeping bag 5mins before you crawl in, should work for you if you're in mississippi

i usually stay in a hammock... However im trying to get my wife to go out with us some. She wants a heater. But yes we are in Mississippi. Cold can be a relative term. ;)

i usually stay in a hammock... However im trying to get my wife to go out with us some. She wants a heater. But yes we are in Mississippi. Cold can be a relative term. ;)
ok, now i understand, wanting to get the :princess: involved. that's cool. pun unintended
yup, i'm a cold relative, just ask my in-laws:hillbilly:

We brought the stove to panamint valley days.
D5E3A708-3381-495E-88AA-586AF6A5CFF6.jpeg
0A3A48A5-2145-4853-936A-A96E7BA18774.jpeg
It was not that cold but it made the wife happy.

Put one in my Foxwing.....nothing like a warm, dry tent...made my silly brother very happy
20201016_195948.jpg

Actually...when I'm not using the woodstove I use a Big Buddy Heater...only downside is condensation on the inside in cold weather

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom