Heated Seat Knob on 2008 Landcruiser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I decided to join the LC family and bought a 2008 LC with 90,500 miles. It's in pretty good shape and drives great but it's missing the drivers side Heated seat knob that pops up to turn. Does anybody have any idea where to get just the knob? The deal wants to sell me the whole assembly which is $250 (wow).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

Here is a thread that discussed someone using the knob @kreiten is talking about.

Seat heater switch

There have been a few discussions in the forum about these and I've not seen anything negative from their use. Should be a cheap fix and good luck!!

I need one too - guess i'm picking up the knock off one

I only need one knob. If someone wants to split to cost with me I can mail them the other knob.

pm your paypal address and I'll send a money request for half once I receive the unit.

Here is a thread that discussed someone using the knob @kreiten is talking about.

Seat heater switch

There have been a few discussions in the forum about these and I've not seen anything negative from their use. Should be a cheap fix and good luck!!

Has anyone tried gluing the knob in place so it won't come out in future?

Has anyone tried gluing the knob in place so it won't come out in future?

Did it break? Or just get lost? If lost...maybe the fact that it isn't glued helps keep the internal switch from breaking?

Hi All,

Good news for me a nice member on this forum sent me a replacement knob after he bought the knock off switch and it met all my needs. At the same time the dealer sent me a brand new knock off assembly from Ebay. I have no use for it and willing to sell it cheaper then what you can get it on Ebay. Let me know if your interested.

What's that mean $?

Hi All,

Good news for me a nice member on this forum sent me a replacement knob after he bought the knock off switch and it met all my needs. At the same time the dealer sent me a brand new knock off assembly from Ebay. I have no use for it and willing to sell it cheaper then what you can get it on Ebay. Let me know if your interested.

Consider me interested. Let me know how much $$$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom