Heads up on Anthracite May 18-20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For anyone thinking of Anthracite this weekend, it's going to be busy:

Wheelers Overland Adventure Registration

This weekend Mainline Offroad (MLO) is traveling to Anthracite Off-Road Adventure Area in Coal Township, PA for the Wheelers Overland Aventure. The brainchild of MLO customer Mike Kelly and comrades at Wheelers LLC, WOA is a gathering of overlanders and wheeling enthusiasts with a big emphasis on hitting the trails. With green/ blue/ black trails aplenty, overland travel skills-based scavenger hunts, and plenty of libations flowing at Friday's MLO-sponsored Happy Hour, we are sure this will be a great way to get an early start on summer adventures. To learn more or to register, Click Here

From the pictures I saw it didn't look particularly well attended. Is that an accurate observation or was it indeed a success?

I went to it. It was very good for its first year. The campground is open and is progressing nicely. The Wheelers guys were fun and the raffle was a fun time. They had classes on different things that were done well. I'll be there next year. Only 2 landcruisers in attendance. My 55 and a 100 series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom