Head Gasket DVD done! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Money sent Feb 9th... no DVD yet? Refund requested. Thanks.

How much is the dvd? sorry I dont see price.

Hi Doug! I'd like to order the Head gasket DVD if that's OK. Can you let me know what's next? I have paypal so that's probably best bet. Thanks!

PMed ya,

Head Gasket Video

Hello Doug, I would like to get my hands on one of your head gasket videos, I tried to email you and have not heard back, thanks

Ordered (and paid for) a DVD four weeks ago and have heard nothing. After week three I tried to get in touch with Doug. No luck. No response. I would hesitate to order a DVD... Hoping to just get a refund at this point.

I ordered a dvd and paid Miller a month ago. I Sent multiple pms. I got nada. He is posting on the board but cannot bother to pm me. Cannot bother to refund my cash or send me a dvd? I would not call that a "vendor". If he is not going to respond to pms and payments in a timely fashion he should say as much on his vendor posting or he should take it down.

I ordered a dvd and paid Miller a month ago. I Sent multiple pms. I got nada. He is posting on the board but cannot bother to pm me. Cannot bother to refund my cash or send me a dvd? I would not call that a "vendor". If he is not going to respond to pms and payments in a timely fashion he should say as much on his vendor posting or he should take it down.

PM coming

Last edited:
Hey Doug - looks like you're still making the DVDs - what's the process To get them? Just email you or Paypal you the money?
I've got to do the HG on my DD, so I need it quickly.
Thanks!

Hi Doug. Sent money via PayPal per the instructions. Sent you a PM. Please let me know if you received the order and money and about when the DVD will ship.

Work started on disassembly but would love to have the DVD before I get too far in.

Thanks,
Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom