Wanted Hdj81/80 throttle cable (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Really looking for an hdj81/hdj80, rhd 1hdt (1hz may work?) accelerator cable. Not the trans kick down cable. I ordered one from Japan only for them to cancel since it's out of production. Mines about to fail.

do you need the cable from the throttle pedal to the cruise actuator, or from the cruise actuator to the injection pump?

Oh good point, I don't have cruise - pedal to the injection pump

You can try to source 78180-60321 which most likely will work.

I would contact Dave Stedman in Japan for this one. Japan4x4 Export Service

This is the part number i ordered from Amayama (accepted then cancelled since its out of production and stock). I'll ask him thanks!

You can also try 78180-60610 which might still be available and might work.

This is for a 100 if i'm reading it correctly?

While we're on the topic of cable interchangeability, do you know by any chance what other non-discontinued cables might work for a LHD HDJ80 (pedal to cruise actuator)? Both correct LHD HDJ80 cable, as well as FJ80 cable that is also long enough are discontinued with ZERO stock left anywhere in the world (i checked).

If anyone else is in a similar pickle: an fj80 throttle cable works. Had to enlarge the 2 mounting guide holes and it is a little longer, but connects just fine

Reviving this one... does anyone have an equivalent non-discontinued cable from the cruise control actuator to the injection pump? 78150-60030 is long gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom