Hawk Pride- NOW Sept 21-24 Due to Irma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No we don't - I still feel like I need to apologize to Spanky after that night.

Don't know why, sorry i mentioned it.

Last edited:
never fails. You watch, Harvey, Irma and jose are gonna reunion tour Friday and Saturday of next week.

Last edited:
weather.JPG

As a buddy of mine likes to say, there is always a 50/50 chance of rain. Regardless, they're not forecasting too much accumulation. Maybe it will help cool it off some too.

My weekend pre-trip accomplishments:

1. wash the truck - check
2. de-grease motor - check
3. swap in some new windshield wipers - check
4. clean out remnants of GSMTR from the bed which included beer cans, a broken tail light, and misc nuts/bolts - check

I might break or burn up various drivetrain parts due to low oil but at least I'll look good doing it :flipoff2:.

upload_2017-9-18_8-21-29.png

I'm in the process of getting screwed, my departure time is very fluid right now. :bang:

Stole this from someplace else, but Ted must have done his Sunday schoolin' here:

View attachment 1539325

that there is perty good!! I saw it coming weeks ago when my partner sent me the calendar event of him going on vacation and then reiterated by the delay from last week. It never fails that the s*** hits the fan like this, next time I'm going on the designated dates. :mad::mad:

Anyway, 2 :beer: 's in hopes I can fix the issue tomorrow! :wrench::wrench::wrench::wrench:

Just talked with the folks at Hawks Pride and we are a go for a Thursday arrival. I told them we will be arriving around 4pm local and I have a contact to get us in the gate. I will be arriving by 4 and will coordinate access. For later arrivals, we will be getting the combo so call us when you get close such that we can let you in. I think everyone has my cell besides @DSLTOY (I'll shoot you a pm).

Looking forward to it!

[QUOTE="FJCRAWLER, post: 11

I'm corn fused.[/QUOTE]

We have noticed

What time do y'all think you'll be hitting the trail Friday. Trying to make my mind up when to leave.

What time do y'all think you'll be hitting the trail Friday. Trying to make my mind up when to leave.

still sitting here behind this god forsaken key board with more fires than I care to think about, dammit!!!! Departure time around 1:30ish and will work from cell while driving.

to answer your questions: early, most of us are on ATL time so if we get out after 9AM CST we'll be late. Also, thinking cell coverage is crap at the bottom of the hill so HAM at 146.460 is your friend. I dont even use the CB or have an antennae any more so no use there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom