Has anyone used CARiD.com for parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm getting a brake booster assembly for my 1998 LC, part # 47050-60010. The best OEM price from a Toyota internet dealer is $2204 including shipping. CARiD has their part # mpn4652644592 for $1646.64 including shipping, and they stress it is Toyota oem. Has anyone used this vendor before?

I'm getting a brake booster assembly for my 1998 LC, part # 47050-60010. The best OEM price from a Toyota internet dealer is $2204 including shipping. CARiD has their part # mpn4652644592 for $1646.64 including shipping, and they stress it is Toyota oem. Has anyone used this vendor before?
mpn4652644592 = 47025-60012, which is $1250 from Toyota Parts Deal

I don’t think that part number comes with a new motor or accumulator though.

I did not have a good experience with CARId when trying to buy a spoiler

Thank you Junk for catching my mistake! You saved me. Turns out carid doesn't sell the whole brake assembly. And my local Toyota dealer will match a quote from a Toyota online dealer. Thanks again, Junk.

My plan is to remove the old complete assembly and inspect it. Check the pressure switch connector and the motor. After reading many of the posts here, it seems reasonable to me to use the new assembly. But I would be interested in your opinion, Excessive.

I have used that vendor on multiple occasions and never had an issue with them.

I just purchased a remanned Denso alternator from them for $130. Ordered Sunday evening and it arrived today at 3PM. It shipped ground but I did pay $6 for rush order and received shipping notification early am on Monday. The part is perfect and I simply could not believe the speed of the delivery. Solid "hell yeah" for them.

any interest in just rebuilding the one you have ?

That's what I would do. If you're nut up for rebuilding it yourself, you can have Andy Le do it. He's in the UZJ100 group on Facebook if you want to reach out to him.

That's what I would do. If you're nut up for rebuilding it yourself, you can have Andy Le do it. He's in the UZJ100 group on Facebook if you want to reach out to him.
You read my mind. After doing more reading, I'll be using Andy. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom