Hanna Dual Carrier Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lt403 said:
wow, looks great. where are you going on your first trip? waiting to see ken's new bumper coming out in december.

Well still a few things to go but once I get the sliders and some recovery gear my girlfriend and I are going to be going on the Death Valley Daze III trip w/ the Norcal group. Hopefully, if the $$$ is there we will have everything set by the trip.

As for Ken's new bumper I am sure it will be same quality if not even better. But this bumper is already awesome as I have stated before. You can't go wrong w/ this bumper or any of the others out there like Slee's or MAFs 4+.

Might be going out to local trail tomorrow and so will report back w/ any results.

Steve

Very nice bumper Like the gas can carrier.I like the looks of the hanna

Do love that jerry can holder. Will an ice chest fit instead of the jerry can's as well. So much nicer than the Kaymar jerry can carrier that will hold only one can and no way for an ice chest. Nice work Ken! Wonder if that holder could be retrofitted to the Kaymar???

Brentbba said:
Do love that jerry can holder. Will an ice chest fit instead of the jerry can's as well. So much nicer than the Kaymar jerry can carrier that will hold only one can and no way for an ice chest. Nice work Ken! Wonder if that holder could be retrofitted to the Kaymar???

Hey Brent,
I am sure an ice chest would fit as long as its not larger then the small Action Packer. We've already tried out the sm. Action Packer and it fits perfect w/ some room to spare. Once you use the tie downs it won't budge at all. It's enough room to play around with if you want to carry different things. I've even thought about putting my Coleman stove on there when camping.

As far as fitting it on the Kaymar, I don't know, but I'm sure Ken can answer that question for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom