Handpresso Wild Portable Espresso Maker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just found this manual and portable espresso maker. Although the Handpresso is very handy, quick and clean the Presso's advantage is the ability to use any kind of beans...grind your own...and you can get a double shot too. Even though it costs more than the Handpresso the payback to recapture the difference in cost would be realized within several months compared to buying the E.S.E pods.

Presso Canada - Home

Review: Presso Hand Pressed Espresso and Single Serve Coffee Maker | Single Serve Coffee - SingleServeCoffee.com

I

How about a old skool OEM Espressomaker?
Relags%20Espresso%20Maker%20Bellanapoli_1_t.jpg

No pads needed, water will be HOT not just warm and you can leave all trash (used espresso) in the woods.

I mean its a nice gimmick but...........:meh: ......ok maybe i am missing the point?

Alright im a young buck when it comes to being outside in the cold so dont give me no s***, but what is it?
I want something for this seasons cold camping we have planned to make hot drinks, tea or coffee, ramen etc..

And $125 for espresso on the trail...:rolleyes::princess::flipoff2:

Alright im a young buck when it comes to being outside in the cold so dont give me no s***, but what is it?
I want something for this seasons cold camping we have planned to make hot drinks, tea or coffee, ramen etc..

And $125 for espresso on the trail...:rolleyes::princess::flipoff2:

Hey...even cheaper and easier: Hot tea. Tea bags are WAY cheap too. In fact...just skip the tea and have hot water:D. :flipoff2: back atcha.

OBTW: A Jetboil is your best investment for anything needing a cup or three of hot water pronto like.

Hah! Nice try, i love water!

That jetboil is looks awesome and maybe will be a great xmas present. But now im looking for something more old school.

Hah! Nice try, i love water!

That jetboil is looks awesome and maybe will be a great xmas present. But now im looking for something more old school.

Josh,
Just in case you haven't used a JetBoil it is uber efficient at boiling water...that's why they can cover the outside of the vessel/"pan" with neoprene! If you are heating/boiling a cup of water it literally only takes a couple minutes.

I have owned a plethora of backpacking stoves dating back to the mid-70's...and this thing, for boiling water, is it.

Having been on the receiving end of one (Or more) of Spresso's cups I can attest to the speed, ease and more importantly the taste from this system. It made it on my Christmas list for sure.

It is also pretty fool proof. Meaning Cool Breeze can operate it as well.:flipoff2:;)

Having been on the receiving end of one (Or more) of Spresso's cups I can attest to the speed, ease and more importantly the taste from this system. It made it on my Christmas list for sure.

It is also pretty fool proof. Meaning Cool Breeze can operate it as well.:flipoff2:;)

Jereme: I should have the other unit, the Presso, either later this week or next week sometime...if you want to check them both out before you make a final decision for Santa ;)

Jereme: I should have the other unit, the Presso, either later this week or next week sometime...if you want to check them both out before you make a final decision for Santa ;)

Nice sounds great. Let me know when you get it.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom