Hand throttle cable for sale $20 (free shipping) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How have you mounted the barrel end to the standard cruiser rod linkage? Any pics?

I don't have/can't find a gas pedal that the barrel attaches to.

I wound up using a bike shift lever mounted on my tranny shifter. The cable is held above rod linkage in engine bay by a homemade bracket with a bike brake cable adjuster. The cable end is attached to a small piece of steel tapped for a bicycle cable clamp. The clamp holds a small separate piece of cable looped over rod end.

Only problem is when I have to drop tranny or replace cable. It's a pain.

I like your approach - more lasting.

my fj62 came stock with this. very nice to have i would kill for one of these on my new project, do you have any more? what company makes it? did you make it?

Just Pm'd and e-mailed all interested parties. I have a few left. They're perfect for gifts and only cost $20, I'll pay shipping. Any more questions?

Nathan
nkuss682@famvid.com

Noah-

Your money order purchased on 11-30, postmarked on 12-5-05 was received yesterday (12-9). Additionally the hand throttle was sent out this early this morning (12-10). Thanks for your purchase.

Merry Christmas.
Nathan

Still more available...

nkuss682@earthlink.net

Any left? is so pm me please.

There are more available. Contact me at nkuss682@earthlink.net
These are universal, yet have been easily installed on FJ40's, 80's, mini's, fullsize, Jeeps, Broncos, Scouts, Landrovers, log splitters, wreckers, caterpillars, chippers, ultra-lite aircraft and more.......

$20 free shipping still goes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom