SOLD H55F and Split T-case for 1HZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
I have had this posted in the other classifieds section but since learning it specific application I though it would be good to post here.

I am selling a h55f with attached t-case. It is from a Canada spec. Hzj75 series land cruiser that has the input shaft for a 1hz, the split case has the 38mm idler shaft. It was inspected by a reputable Land Cruiser shop before I got it and they said the gears looked good inside of the trans and t-case.

I only have what you see, no additional parts included. Asking 1750, it is located in Northern New Mexico. Willing to ship buyer pays shipping.

The other sale thread is below.

forum.ih8mud.com/threads/h55f-and-split-t-case.1095024/#post-12134775

20181228_204036.jpg

20181228_204042.jpg

20181228_204110.jpg

20181228_204056.jpg

20181228_204104.jpg

Last edited:
It was inspected by a reputable Land Cruiser shop before I got it and they said the gears looked good inside of the trans and t-case.

What sort of inspection did they do ? Doesn't look like it has been apart for a very long time and certainly not recently. Do you have an inspection report from them ?

No I don't have an inspection report. I got it from classic cruisers they said they looked in the transfer case and transmission. I know it looks crusty. You are welcome to call them directly, ask for Brandon. Let him know it is the transfer case that he traded to Dennis.
My request of his inspection was to make sure the gears looked good and it was in working order. It is out of a Canadian mine truck I expect a rebuild would be prudent.

Last edited:
No I don't have an inspection report. I got it from classic cruisers they said they looked in the transfer case and transmission. I know it looks crusty. You are welcome to call them directly, ask for Brandon. Let him know it is the transfer case that he traded to Dennis.
My request of his inspection was to make sure the gears looked good and it was in working order. It is out of a Canadian mine truck I expect a rebuild would be prudent.

It probably has gear lockouts as well-- only allowing the transmission to operate in say 1-2-3 only and the transfer case in L only. That's generally what's done to these transmissions and transfer cases. Almost 100% you will need a complete overhaul of the transmission and transfer case to get back to normal road usability.

It probably has gear lockouts as well-- only allowing the transmission to operate in say 1-2-3 only and the transfer case in L only. That's generally what's done to these transmissions and transfer cases. Almost 100% you will need a complete overhaul of the transmission and transfer case to get back to normal road usability.

Beno,

Do mean that the mine company has the lock outs installed? Just educating my self.

It would make sense, I could imagine the problems it would cause if miners were hitting 5th gear inside the mine. Lol

Beno,

Do mean that the mine company has the lock outs installed? Just educating my self.

It would make sense, I could imagine the problems it would cause if miners were hitting 5th gear inside the mine. Lol

Correct. Or they remove gears altogether. They basically make sure the truck sits below 30mph or some low figure like that for all of it's days.

I will pull the top cover of the trans and take a picture to add hear, so the buyer can see what is inside.

Here are pictures of the transmission gears.

20190125_171623.jpg

Take a picture of the shift rails under the top plate. That's where the locking collars were installed on my H55 that also came from Miller Technologies.

20180602_103053.jpg
Capture.PNG

Top cover photos

20190126_142208.jpg

20190126_142202.jpg

I just dropped my dog off for an emergency surgery tonight. It is not going to be cheap. Someone make me a reasonable offer on this.

Sorry to hear about your dog, I hope they pull through ok.

Sorry to hear about your dog, I hope they pull through ok.

Thanks,

I should know more about the Dog today. The follow-up call i received last night they said he was doimg ok but the next is the bigger surgery.

Price drop 1700

Sale pending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom