Builds GX460 Adventure Build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I picked up the SSO kit for the 5th gen 4Runner. I had to modify it slightly to get it to work but I am happy with the finished product.

did you have to modify the wiring or just hardware like brackets. I need to rewrite my back up cam but unsure about cutting wires. Thanks. Nice work BTW

did you have to modify the wiring or just hardware like brackets. I need to rewrite my back up cam but unsure about cutting wires. Thanks. Nice work BTW

the wiring is pretty simple they just supply a trailer wiring plug for the wire extension.

Were you able to use the 470 mount for the Switch Pro or did that not pan out? I thought I've seen a couple GX460s with the Switch Pro mounted inside the sunglass holder, but for the life of me I can't seem to find a kit for it. I've been tossing around the idea of running a Switch Pro after installing my LP9's on Monday since there's no spot to mount their giant switch without drilling through the dash, which isn't an option.

Also, how hard was it to wire your Switch up there? If nothing else I like how you have it pictured. That piece is probably cheap enough to replace after drilling through it. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom