Gulches Wheeling March 25th-27th (1 Viewer)

Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
4,893
Location
Columbia, SC
Gulches has been rescheduled do to flooding on the lower trails. Hopefully it will have some time to dry out by then. Hope to see some of you out there. Plans as of now will be to camp Friday and Saturday at the lower #2 and #3 campsites.

Jeremy
 
Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Messages
46
Location
Irmo, SC
Unfortunately I know have to work that Saturday, I may or may not go. I'll see what I can do and if I am able to get out there afterwards though.
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
4,893
Location
Columbia, SC
Sounds good Scott. Depending on if anyone else jumps on to camp I may just go up for the Saturday. We'll talk later next week to make some plans.

Jeremy
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
4,893
Location
Columbia, SC
If you get there before dusk, Skip will let you in. I am not sure if I will be going Friday night yet. I was hoping more people from the Mid-State and Lowcountry would have committed to camping by now. I may just ride up Saturday morning. It is only 1.5 hours from me and they don't open until 10 am.

We'll see how it goes later in the week. Oh and call Skip if you are wanting to camp. I didn't reserve any campsites yet because we haven't had anyone say they were going.

Jeremy
 
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
2,497
Location
Conway, SC
 
 
Please some more people need to go so I won't be camping by myself! If you're going post up and let me know... I also need someone to ride the easier trails with since I have at's and only a rear locker!
 
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
2,497
Location
Conway, SC
 
 
I talked to Skip today and he said it was supposed to rain all day Sat. and that most of the camping is full already anyway. If it doesn't rain, I may go up Sat. It's looking like mostly likely I'll be sitting this one out though. It doesn't seem as though anyone else had planned to go except for me and belmont... However, if the forecast changes and Sat. looks good MAYBE... If anyone else is going please let me know ASAP!
 
Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Messages
46
Location
Irmo, SC
Change of plans, work has been delayed till next weekend so I'll be down for a Saturday day trip if the weather permits!
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
4,893
Location
Columbia, SC
I'll be watching the weather as well. Camping is definitely out for me. I have to go to Charleston tomorrow and Friday for an interview for the next round of school projects and the 40 decided to bless me with a nice high pressure fuel leak. As soon as I fix one, another pops up down the line. Going to replace all the hoses Friday night and hope that is the only problem she gives me.

Jeremy
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom