GSMTR - Registration is Open

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Your $65 fee includes: Event T-shirt, Event Sticker, 6 nights of camping in the event area, Thursday nights cook out and refreshments, Friday nights BBQ meal and a Driver Raffle ticket. The Tuesday-Thursday Expedition Run is filling up, so register early if you want a spot. Your daily use fees are collected by the park
2015 AD.jpeg

web 15 days.jpg

You don’t want to miss this one, 300 miles of trails, Thursday and Friday night meals included, breakfast available Wednesday-Friday and an awesome Raffle Friday night. So register and get them trucks ready.

image.jpg
Last day to pre-register for GSMTR
You can register on site but may not get one of this years great shirts and the price will be higher.
Register at www.stlca.org/gsmtr

image.jpg

TBT- My father in laws 63 FJ-40 with Robert Theurer sitting on the hood, this is the truck that started the insanity. Come to GSMTR and see how much Rob has grown .Our T-shirt guy has give us a few more days before he needs the order so registration is open through 19 April:. register at www.stlca.org/gsmtr.

image.jpg

Anyone from CLC going?

I got the #10 cabin reserved and I need to either to transfer to someone or bunk up...

• Pretty sure no one from around here is going.
Ok... 72k acres of fun. Such an awesome park to wheel any style cruiser.

I preferred to camp after the wife backed out but no biggie if I can't move it.

Ok... 72k acres of fun. Such an awesome park to wheel any style cruiser.

I do not disagree. With it hitting on Mother's Day weekend this year (a super busy weekend for Ginny at the shop) we can't make it. Otherwise we'd be there tomorrow.

Just FYI for you guys, we have been discussing moving the event later in the month to help avoid the conflict.

Yep, and you guys know better than most how it goes with trying to plan an event.

Yeah a lot of our attendance depends on timing. Just didn't work out this year. There are too many events close to each other. If y'all move it later then it will be on top of the Razorback gig. I say earlier ;)

Yeah a lot of our attendance depends on timing. Just didn't work out this year. There are too many events close to each other. If y'all move it later then it will be on top of the Razorback gig. I say earlier ;)
Then you got it backed into MK; so no easy answer... it starts getting hot as the month goes on

You guys have it set good with the fall event (no interference and great temps)

Yeah, I am not sure the whole history of the timing, but with more new events coming on it is hard to stay in a spot that doesn't conflict. MK was one of the drivers that started the conversation, and with the Ramble coming in right after, we are just going to have to pick a week and run. Will definitely let everyone know what is decided on.

Well you guys have seniority. How many years now?

The closer you move GSMTR towards the end of May the more graduation crap you bump into.
You cant make everybody happy so you put a date out there and hope for the best.

I hate we aren't there this week. I want to unleash Den Mom & Sandy on that park. Great place, great event.
This has been a hard spring business wise and with us renovating our pool financially challenging. We made Round Up but we didnt make Mardi Krawl, MARS last weekend and now GSMTR.
Not a great track record.

You guys are missed, the keg stands won't be the same without'cha. Also, I need a new hat @Bodean mine is wore slam out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom