GSMTR 22 shirts and stickers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm going to do a shirt order for extra GSMTR 22 event shirts and stickers on July 5th. If you are interested in purchasing shirts or stickers, email me the quantity and sizes you need. Shirts are 15.00 each and the stickers are 3.00 each. I'll be shipping them flat rate to you for 8.00.
ascott1174@gmail.com I'll invoice you through PayPal.

If there was no event sticker/patch in my event packet, is re-purchasing required? Thanks

We didn't do patches this year, those were special for last year. When I get the extra stickers I'm ordering, I'll mail oe to you. Sorry we missed it.

Andy,
Thanks.

Regarding the shirts, will all sizes be available or will the sizes need to be limited to what makes sense relative orders versus minimum order quantity? [i.e., grandson attended with me, so getting him a shirt is a consideration for me; but a youth size run would not make sense to sell one.]

Ok I can do kids medium and large with the regular shirts without having any additional fees. If this will work, let me know what size and how many you need and I'll add them to the order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom