Events/Trails GSMTR 2020 now 10/26-31 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just paid for myself and Scott for the 2 remaining beds in the cabin ($300.00)
Updated.

The event sold out yesterday as well.
1596467662203.png

The day is quickly approaching, and this thread has been very quiet. Who’s leaving when? I’d like to leave wed, but Thursday may be more realistic with work... as of now my plan is to tow the 40. I may end up finishing work on it in the parking lot at the cabin. Completely untested 53 year old rig sounds like fun, right??

I’ll be leaving flying solo from Conway early Wednesday morning. Are y’all planning to meet in Asheville like years past? When is someone gonna be at the cabin and do we know which one it is? Thanks so much! I can’t wait!

I’ll be leaving flying solo from Conway early Wednesday morning. Are y’all planning to meet in Asheville like years past? When is someone gonna be at the cabin and do we know which one it is? Thanks so much! I can’t wait!

As far as I know it’s the duplex cabin we’ve had in the past. Not sure about who’s meeting when/where.

Unfortunately the 40 isn’t going to make it. Time to go to my default plan. The 80 will be making its 4th GSMTR trip, and hopefully it’s last.

What time will the cabin be ready Today? I should be there about 1:30 or a little after! Rollin thru Florence now. Will anyone else be getting there earlier?
Steve and I will be leaving here shortly, I’ll be up there late afternoon.

Had a blast, weather was much better than anticipated, got a good view of the rare Halloween blue moon 🌚, we had a solid turnout. Trails were tore up this year making everything much more exciting. And of course, plenty of carnage.

AEBD4099-6577-4DA9-8117-F8C85BD2B1E7.jpeg

F329FF5D-556C-4B06-93AE-AC92CC2D3593.jpeg

6ED3EE7F-290D-4C4E-A195-68EC5E3FF771.jpeg

9DC7827B-0E79-4B47-A3F2-4BD2F41A4307.jpeg

3562FBB5-A29D-4CB3-901D-B1434B8AA5BA.jpeg

Had a great time!! The weather was great once it stopped raining! Lots of mud!!!! It was great wheeling with everyone! Can’t wait till the next time!

Others in that row are already booked. Either one of y'all got it already, or you can't have it, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom