Group Buy - FJ40 Blueprint shirt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ErikinSC

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone interested in a group buy of FJ40 blueprint T-shirts?

FJ40 Clothing T-shirts

image.jpeg

If so, PM me and I will place a group order with Cruiser Crap, and see if they will offer an additional discount ' shipping discount. I would like to order by Sunday.... Lemme know !

Hey! Thanks for checking up on us! I'm not sure how many we'll want, but I will want 3 for myself / family.

I like the 'blue' blueprint shirts.

We've got some 60 / 62 owners and son FJC owners - but I don't know if you can offer them those series specific shirts....

I also like the blue shirt.

Red makes me look like the Kool-Aid Man, I'm glad it's not my favorite color.

cross posting to UC and ONSC

I am in for 1 Men's XL blue blueprint shirt, thanks for arranging this!

I'll take a large please

That will work, thanks. Do you take paypal?

Yes, I can take PP. I'll try to arrange a Mudship to ONSC if practical, otherwise I'll probably USPS them.

I may be going to Greensboro soon....(I hope) for mudship

I will place the order tonight. I will let y'all know about distribution once received. I will ask again about the other model blueprint shirts.

The T-shirt supplier finally got our shirts to Cruiser Crap. I have paid for all of the requested shirts, plus a couple of extras - for late requests.

As soon as they arrive, I will make delivery arrangements. Sorry, but they wont be here in time to carry to Trollholes... :crybaby:

Shirts are in ! They came out to $21.60 each after the discount and after getting the 15 shirts shipped to me. Oh, and I got some CruiserCrap posters in the box, also!

No additional charge for local pick up / meet up / HAMOM / CCC or Mudship from Charleston. I will be in Greenville SC (can drop at Trollhole's for local pickup - with Marhshall's blessing) - on Thursday. Will gladly send via best USPS price as spam as up I

PM for arrangements @AndrewHadji @fj40z @CharlestonG8R @little_joe

Shirts are in ! They came out to $21.60 each after the discount and after getting the 15 shirts shipped to me. Oh, and I got some CruiserCrap posters in the box, also!

No additional charge for local pick up / meet up / HAMOM / CCC or Mudship from Charleston. I will be in Greenville SC (can drop at Trollhole's for local pickup - with Marhshall's blessing) - on Thursday. Will gladly send via best USPS price as spam as up I

PM for arrangements @AndrewHadji @fj40z @CharlestonG8R @little_joe
I will gladly pay cash in person. Oak Road Brewery in the 40's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom