Group Buy: Big Country 4x4 LC200/LX570 welded aluminum racks, drawers, load bars - One week only! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any pics of the 3/4 rack? The ones on the website seem to be the full one.
Bryan,
Sorry - we are waiting on the correct photos - we need to remove those to avoid confusion.
Effectively it is the same rack minus the forward feet section, it ends just behind the sunroof.
I will post them up as soon as we have good stock photos in hand.
Sorry for the confusion.
Theo

TexDux,
Thanks for the questions.
1. I will have that measurement for you ASAP - forwarded this to the Big Country 4x4 guys.
2. The drawer is not forward compatible to become a twin drawer
3. Yes, free local pickup is available .

Theo
Thank you.

Three questions, one confirmation:

1. How wide is the space between the top edge of the drawer (looks like there's a bit of an overhang) and the wheel well in the single drawer version? Trying to figure out if my dog kennel will fit next to the drawer.
2. If I later determine that I want the second drawer, can I retrofit to the single drawer kit?
3. Is local pickup in Houston available?

Finally, to confirm -- the single drawer can be placed on either side of the vehicle, as stated, correct?

Thanks
Hot off the press. measurements in mm.

1610615642621.png

Do you have any orders scheduled to ship to Denver? I am curious if there would be an opportunity to save on some freight costs for a drawer setup.
If we do we always contact all owners to offer a group pallet - it is part of our M.O.

I believe the only items slated for Denver right now are UPS ground - not road freight items - but I will confirm.

Theo

If we do we always contact all owners to offer a group pallet - it is part of our M.O.

I believe the only items slated for Denver right now are UPS ground - not road freight items - but I will confirm.

Theo

I think I'm in for a drawer - just not sure which set.

Savute Drawers: (galvanized steel, aluminum, black powder coat, automotive carpet cover, side trim panels (except GX460 seat mount)
These drawers are made only for these vehicles and provide 70% more space (twin drawers model) inside vs popular competition while also being lower profile than most other brands

Savute Twin Drawer MSRP $1650 Group Buy $1080 + freight from Houston

I am interested in a set but have a few questions first. The space quotes above of being 70% larger are these able to gain it because for instance the length is 6" longer than some and running all the way to second row of seats? That is there is little to no gap between whereas others have a gap.

Do both drawers have covers? Can the carpet be beige (2015 LC) or is it like The Ford Model T color option?

I am wondering about tie downs. I thought read some about t-rails could be installed.

I'll followup with a PM.

Not sure if I missed this info above, but would it be possible to swing by exit week and see some of the goods?

I may be interested in a drawer set as well. What is the added cost for the actual fridge slide on the single?

I see a tilt and slide mechanism mentioned for the double, what's the added cost for that? What fridge sizes (and weight) would that accommodate?

Last edited:
Not sure if I missed this info above, but would it be possible to swing by exit week and see some of the goods?
Radman, we are only moving into our storefront space around April, Covid pushed back our brick & mortar store plans.

I am happy to show you the twin drawers and roof rack on my 80 if you want to meet up - not the exact same as they are model specific but you will get the feel for it.

I will be traveling from Katy to our inbound warehouse off I45 South close to Hobby on Monday and I can stop by you if you are on that route. I am also dropping off some awnings at Offroad Alliance in the Woodlands next week, so if you are in the north there is that option as well. Send me a PM on here with your details and I will reach out to you.

Theo

I may be interested in a drawer set as well. What is the added cost for the actual fridge slide on the single?

I see a tilt and slide mechanism mentioned for the double, what's the added cost for that? What fridge sizes (and weight) would that accommodate?
We have a number of fridge slides for the majority of size fridges. The tilt slides are limited to the 60L National Luna size or the 65L Snomaster BDC65 - beyond that the weight is too much for the mechanism to operate safely.

Over that 60/65L size we have the regular and heavy duty large slides that can take up to 150kg/330# 90L National Luna/Snomaster BDC95 or 95D, Engel 80, Dometic CFX75DZW, ARB 60 & 78.

Let us know what fridge you have and we can run a special discounted offer for you as an adder to the drawer system.

Theo

We have a number of fridge slides for the majority of size fridges. The tilt slides are limited to the 60L National Luna size or the 65L Snomaster BDC65 - beyond that the weight is too much for the mechanism to operate safely.

Over that 60/65L size we have the regular and heavy duty large slides that can take up to 150kg/330# 90L National Luna/Snomaster BDC95 or 95D, Engel 80, Dometic CFX75DZW, ARB 60 & 78.

Let us know what fridge you have and we can run a special discounted offer for you as an adder to the drawer system.

Theo
Thank you, don't have one of those fridges yet, using a yeti type cooler at the moment, but may consider switching. I'm guessing the yeti or similar would exceed the weight limit?

Also, how big of a deal is it to take the drawer system in and out? Occasionally we need our third row and trying to determine how big a hassle that would be to swap.

Thank you, don't have one of those fridges yet, using a yeti type cooler at the moment, but may consider switching. I'm guessing the yeti or similar would exceed the weight limit?
Our largest one can handle 330lbs - depending on the size of your hard cooler this should be fine if it fits in the footprint of the drawer.

Also, how big of a deal is it to take the drawer system in and out? Occasionally we need our third row and trying to determine how big a hassle that would be to swap.
If you are 2 people it is fairly easy to do - about 20 minutes to unscrew everything and 2 minutes to slide it straight out. The 4 screws that hold it down are fast. The brackets that sit on the sides are a little more time consuming because the access is limited until you start pulling the drawer out half way.
1. flip out the side covers (1 minute)
2. remove the drawer face side panels (4 x M6 hex screws)
3. unbolt the forward and rear hold-down brackets from the vehicle (4 x M6 bolts)
4. start moving the drawer out partially... then pause once or twice to take off the side brackets when the access to their bolts opens up in the wheel well cavity area (you don't want to pull it out with everything bolted on - the tolerance for the rear load area opening is too tight and you might scratch the paint/trim. These are all screwed into rivet nuts so fairly simple to do.

As long as you have a helper to do this it is a quick enough job.

I am interested also in a set of drawers for a LX570... is this still available?

I just sent over a PM. Definitely interested in jumping in on a drawer order for a 200 series if still available!
I am interested also in a set of drawers for a LX570... is this still available?
Thanks guys, we had a lot of interest after the deadline - as much as we would want to say "yes!" it is a tricky situation - we do not want to place anyone else's items at risk of missing the vessel. If the production lines are 100% certain they can work yours in on top of the order we will be in touch before we accept any funds.

Thanks guys, we had a lot of interest after the deadline - as much as we would want to say "yes!" it is a tricky situation - we do not want to place anyone else's items at risk of missing the vessel. If the production lines are 100% certain they can work yours in on top of the order we will be in touch before we accept any funds.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom