Greetings from Kuwait (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BenMara

Asian Redneck
Threads
Sorry didnt get to tell everyone Merry Christmas from Kuwait.
This place is loaded with TLC Pardos, HILUXs i even drive one at work.
Nissan Patrols, D90s.
OMG...

Just make sure and bring one back with you when/if that happens

Small world, on my way to Kuwait right now. Have to convince someone they need to fly a Hilux back to the States

Too busy to take pictures while driving. Its all about work here, i will be here at least 11 months.

Still here, saw the Human Remains from the Syria bombing come through last week. Thats about it from this side of world.

Oh wow. That's awful, man! I'm sorry to hear.

Just having a hard time adjusting to conditions here. Weather is ever changing. 11 more months

8+ months to go

Its ok, Job is easy, just missing many things from Home. Id stick around longer then my contract if i had those things here.
Was attempting to sell my TLC while i was gone, but had many tire kickers. Bro totaled his Taco few days ago, so hes been driving my my Taco till i return. So looks like some new vehicles may be coming when i return.

Bringing some back with you???

Na would take some work and $$$$$ to bring back any thing. Only thing im interested in finding out more info about is the Transfer cases in the Hilux and FJ cruisers. To see if there is a market for them in the US..

Still kicking, attempting to keep my head above water. 6 more months

i see them everywhere, drive them at work. and the TLC pardos are everywhere also...

headed State Side first week of December

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom