Green Acres - Clayton, Oklahoma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Because F wheeling if there ain’t a band at the end of the day yo
And for the record, as long as I'm involved in any CLC sponsored wheeling event there WILL be live music. It's what we do...

And for the record, as long as I'm involved in any CLC sponsored wheeling event there WILL be live music. It's what we do...

You doing great. I like my 3 free pieces of pizza every month.

What fun would that be when this thread is designed to save Clayton?

I’m thrilled that Clayton is getting the attention, I love wheeling there. But I’d like to have the chance to wheel Burris too and that’s where we are headed in Nov. I think it would be good take that conversation somewhere else and concentrate on Clayton here.

I would hate to start a thread for a ride that isnt even ours. Besides if you start a thread, seems like your running the event.....one event is pleanty for me.

I would hate to start a thread for a ride that isnt even ours. Besides if you start a thread, seems like your running the event.....one event is pleanty for me.

Was thinking about @Fireman. I was under the impression Big Junk was just moving locations this year.

They posted the ride on Burris Ranch FB page, last time I looked there were 54 going and 600+ interested. I think the Big Junk run has morphed to something larger.

They posted the ride on Burris Ranch FB page, last time I looked there were 54 going and 600+ interested. I think the Big Junk run has morphed to something larger.

Have fun at Burris in the 7000# fj40.

This has turned into the “Save Clayton Green Acres By Wheeling BVR” thread :rofl:

All kidding aside, BVR is worth seeing once. I’d like to go back at some point, but it’s not worth the extra hassle and drive to pass Clayton for me to wheel BVR.

If there is interest, we can certainly “Save Clayton by Wheeling Clayton” whenever y’all get a date together. It’s only a 3 hour drive for me, so I can make it a day trip if nothing else. Enjoy showing folks some new stuff.

Been pretty amazed by the amount of people who have shown their support for Green Acres in a variety of ways. I played tour guide to a group from Georgia the weekend before New Year’s. Always cool for me to see folks wheel GA for the first time. Almost magical.

Bumping this for all you cats that wanna see more to what Clayton has to offer. Current plan is to wheel GA the second and third weekends of November. If that interests you, holler at ya boi or talk with me at Cruiser Crawl. I will be staying at the Climb On Inn with some friends both of those weekends, and we will likely have some extra room if you’d like to join the shenanigans.

In on “shenanigans”

Bumping this for all you cats that wanna see more to what Clayton has to offer. Current plan is to wheel GA the second and third weekends of November. If that interests you, holler at ya boi or talk with me at Cruiser Crawl. I will be staying at the Climb On Inn with some friends both of those weekends, and we will likely have some extra room if you’d like to join the shenanigans.
Veteran’s Day weekend plans seem to have fallen through, though I see now Big Junk 2019 will be back at Clayton that weekend. Be glad to show y’all around or show you some new stuff or hidden old stuff. Just let me know what’s up.

Headed to Green Acres this weekend. I’ll be there Friday morning to wheel with some friends from Nebraska who have rented the Climb On Inn as homebase. Stop in and say hello if you’re in the area! Can’t wait 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom