Grandpa's new Land Cruiser. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RobW0

GOLD Star
Threads
My new Land Cruiser is look more like a Mom Mobile than Grandpa wants to have fun cruiser. Just took delivery last Friday and heading to Memphis, with the two of the granddaughters, this weekend. Should be a fun trip.

IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg

Lucky grandkids. Great looking rig.

One of the best places for grandkids to ride ! I look forward to these days at some point.

You've got that rig DIALED IN for the kiddos! Very well thought out... the covers for the front seats to protect against "foot strikes," the OEM all-weather mats, seat protectors under the car seats, trash can AND -of course- the all important iPad (iPad Mini?) mount to stream Netflix! Reminds of when my kids were younger...

Many great memories lie ahead for you and your grand kids in your LC! Beautiful rig and nicely done

Looks great,should be a fun trip! How’s the ride with 2723 springs in the rear?

The ride was very smooth with the 2723 springs. At the moment the only added weight is the LRA 12.5 aux tank. I did not feel like they were to stiff in the back at all.

You've got that rig DIALED IN for the kiddos! Very well thought out... the covers for the front seats to protect against "foot strikes," the OEM all-weather mats, seat protectors under the car seats, trash can AND -of course- the all important iPad (iPad Mini?) mount to stream Netflix! Reminds of when my kids were younger...

Many great memories lie ahead for you and your grand kids in your LC! Beautiful rig and nicely done

The granddaughters had a great time on the ride down from Champaign, IL too Memphis. Only stopped once for brunch and at two rest stops along the way. I was able to make the 420 mile trip without filling up on fuel thanks to the LRA tank. My fuel mileage was about 13mpg.

Thanks for the input. I’m debating what springs to go with on my lift at the moment, and while a rear bumper is not in the short term upgrade plans, an aux fuel tank is ( along with a few other things in the back) Glad to know the ride isn’t too stiff!

NIce truck - I've been talking to Eric about building a new 200 as well and saw the pictures of yours and the other "beast" he built on 35's w/the fender flares and extensive electrical upgrades.

Enjoy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom