Grand Rapids / Walker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
74FEF4E9-34AC-4202-B02E-DA27B06897D4.jpeg

Spotted this white fj80 on 3mile sitting all alone! Are you on mud?

Not my Rig but if youre in the GR area ive been looking for someone to check out a sketchy two track with!

Yep, right here in jenison. Went a little ways down out, found some pretty muddy holes and turned back.
C312A7CA-0D53-43ED-AB5F-6D0367DBAEA8.png

This was at the start, not too bad, but it got a lot deeper further down
DF21BE53-6684-4018-98C5-45CD5059BAEB.jpeg

After I get home I’ll have to figure out what’s up with my rear locker and then join you.
I’m getting timing belt, water pump and coil packs and a host of other work done this week hopefully done by Thursday.

Let me know how it goes and when mine can safely stop and finally gets registered I'll join you. Im in the west mi Gr area too

Let me know how it goes and when mine can safely stop and finally gets registered I'll join you. Im in the west mi Gr area too
could always use a ride along to hook up in the tow strap! lol

off topic but im heading up to silver lake dunes tomorrow, if anyone else is thinking about it i encourage it!

Gonna be trying out some trails near the Caledonia sportsmans club, then working my way down to yankee springs trails tomorrow if anyone is bored. shoot me a message and ill give you my number

i mean its only about a half hour from my house, i could sneak out on a weeknight next week, plus ill be able to report if its just two tracks or something more. the guy at my work said it gets pretty gnarly.

i mean its only about a half hour from my house, i could sneak out on a weeknight next week, plus ill be able to report if its just two tracks or something more. the guy at my work said it gets pretty gnarly.
Looking forward to the report. I have a friend that lives that way and he said a lot of trails got closed because no one would maintain them/clean up the garbage. That is a shame and the main reason why Jeep and Cruiser people have to get together and fight to keep trails open vs the anti groups.

I’ll write up what i found at during work tomorrow. Overall pretty mild, with some minor technical spots and some mud holes. Beautiful though. Definitely need to work with the area authorities on a clean day, lots of kids seem to use the trails as a place to party

I’ll write up what i found at during work tomorrow. Overall pretty mild, with some minor technical spots and some mud holes. Beautiful though. Definitely need to work with the area authorities on a clean day, lots of kids seem to use the trails as a place to party
Just got around to checking my original post! I am down to check out that 2 track. I don’t have a winch but have trip locks.

Just got around to checking my original post! I am down to check out that 2 track. I don’t have a winch but have trip locks.
this weekend i rented a cabin up at silver so ill be on the dunes, but maybe some time next week?

Sure! I am working early hours next week and should be available early evening.
GX took a hard hit due to driver error and is in the shop for whatever i broke on the front end lol. Hoping it’s nothing major and that it’s done by early next week.

GX took a hard hit due to driver error and is in the shop for whatever i broke on the front end lol. Hoping it’s nothing major and that it’s done by early next week.
I have my 80 going in for a pre trip inspection next week before I head to the Keewanaw. Maybe after I am back in October

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom