TLCA Gotham City Land Cruisers - 2019 Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

July 10 – 13, 2019

Registration opens February 2019

The Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (CMCC) is an off-road event hosted by the Gotham City Land Cruisers, LLC (GCLC). This annual gathering originated in 1999 and helped to get the GCLC off the ground. In its first year CMCC hosted fewer than 20 vehicles. Since then it has become one of the largest club-organized gatherings on the East Coast. Recent events have seen over 80 vehicles with 120 plus participants. The event has always been family oriented and kid friendly. Many folks bring their entire family along.
Note that drivers must be a member of TLCA to attend. Please see the TCLA website for details.

Off road trails are at Rausch Creek Off-Road Park, the premier off-road park of the North East, located in the heart of the central PA coal district, featuring over 3,000 acres of widely varied terrain offering everything from rugged dirt roads to extreme hardcore rock gardens. Rausch Creek has trails of all difficulty levels to accommodate drivers and vehicles of all levels from beginner through intermediate to hardcore. Obstacles you can expect to encounter at Rausch Creek include hill climbs, mud holes, off camber trails, and some of the most intense rock crawling offered on the East Coast.

This is the only TLCA sanctioned run in the Northeast.

Looking forward to this year and letting my son drive more.....

I think I saw a GCLC at the green gardens trail head in Gros Morne National Park in Newfoundland the other day! Awesome... I wondered how many miles on that bruiser? I have an 02 with 235k...

Awesome trip!! highly recommend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom