Got 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The boys from Got 4x4 in Parksville showed us Rowbothom Lake, I did not take pictures of the lake but it was covered in ice
Forgot to mention, you see those tracks around the Taco, those are mine as I walked around and I continued to show off, Lantze finally called me out on the open diffs and how capable the old BJ42 is. Pat started a killer fire at the lake with that yellow cedar in the back of the taco.

IMG_1504.JPG
IMG_1544.JPG
IMG_1555.JPG
IMG_1561.JPG
IMG_1575.JPG

Last edited:
Nice! I love snow wheeling. So does seapotato.... :lol:

By far one of our best days out, just deep enough to make it fun without getting stuck,. The boys chose to make my front fender a bar of sorts.. Adam though it was funny to chase me around with a chain sawo_O
IMG_1536.JPG
IMG_1517.JPG
IMG_1566.JPG
IMG_1572.JPG

The young fella in the tracker is my friends son who passed away a few months ago in a motorcycle accident, he is a super good dude.. He is double locked and made quick time of the trail even with those pinner tires... Jim brought along a young fella from Sweden, he is living the dream and building logs homes in Lantzville.. His plan is to learn the trade then start up a company in Sweden..My sister inlaw lives in Sweden with her two boys and husband so this might be a good time to go over for a visit.
IMG_1545.JPG
IMG_1552.JPG
IMG_1567.JPG
IMG_1573.JPG
IMG_1579.JPG

Looks like fun~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom