Golden Mountain Park Dec 28-31 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Taken me a few days to get to these, uploading a few videos now and will post in no particular order as finish uploading.

This is on the way to the bridge inside the Jungle.

Thursday mid-day - Trail 5 about 1/2 way up the hill toward Crackhead.

Leaves packed into the tires tell the story so we bailed onto Trail 1 about half way up.

Last edited:
Right Behind Randy on Trail 5

Wednesday evening - Trail 4 right after we got there, was slick from the previous day's rain. I broke my Lincoln locker right after this but had fixed the next morning.

Last edited:
I was such a dumb a%% to think it would be possible to get away while my son, daughter in law and grand children are here. Why hell NO , seems my son forgot to mention he need to pick up a freakin uhaul trailer on Thursday (the only day we where coming anyway), cause they are heading back to Kan-ass on Friday. Can't even get there for the day and of course it's going to pour rain on Saturday so that's a wash for me. WTF.

Enjoy.

More pics please!

Sorry you guys couldn't make it, you missed a good ride. At least I didn't have to buy Tony's dinner this trip.:doh:

Friday mid-afternoon - Trail to headed toward Bounty Hill.

headed toward the big rock slab in The Jungle

20161228_161800.jpg

20161230_155733.jpg

20161228_151514.jpg

Last edited:
I hate it too. It'll be another 3 years or so before another trip is plan there. CRAP!!

I hate it too. It'll be another 3 years or so before another trip is plan there. CRAP!!

maybe not, the ride up there has always been the deterrent. this time we took Hwy24 to the west side of Chatt. and picked up Hwy 28, took that all the way to 111. Was a MUCH easier drive and cut off 2 of the 3 big climbs on 111. Think that will be our new default route from now on.

I will say though, that place dries fairly fast but needs a minimum 3-4 days to really heal up after a rain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom