Golden Mountain Park Dec 28-31 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
I've put down the $75 Deposit for the King sized Bunk room that sleeps 4 (5 max for another $20/night) but we have more attendees than the 5 man bunky will hold.

This trip has been in the works for awhile (reference my Nov/Dec wheeling thread) so the early commitments get first dibs on the other 3 or 4 spots in the room.

UPDATED: 12/8
right now fro sure thats:

Me
John
Randy
@CID 96

I suppose that puts these guys on the "might wanna get another cabin" list

@FJCcrawler - Tenting
@tgreco -Tenting
@AuburnFJsexy

I feel like I'm missing a couple guys, sorry if I am.

For cabin rentals -- Jayne Randolph: jayne.randolph@goldenmountainpark.com

@TheDonofDacula -- You and Scott or anyone else interested?

Last edited:
I'll be tent camping as well. Don't want to be sleeping too close to Ted while he's wearing his tow strap thong.

God, I sure hate that I'm gonna miss this--- I'll be skiing in Breckenridge Colorado:flipoff2:

We're headed out around 9:00 AM Wednesday if anyone wants to caravan up. Gonna try the minimalist thing again as far as food goes, Sparta has a few restaurants we can forage from.

Please let it be dry, Please let it be dry, Please let it be dry, Please let it be dry, Please let it be dry!!!!!!!!!!

My Irocs are NOT Imuds!!

I was such a dumb a%% to think it would be possible to get away while my son, daughter in law and grand children are here. Why hell NO , seems my son forgot to mention he need to pick up a freakin uhaul trailer on Thursday (the only day we where coming anyway), cause they are heading back to Kan-ass on Friday. Can't even get there for the day and of course it's going to pour rain on Saturday so that's a wash for me. WTF.

Enjoy.

How are things this morning, Looked like 0.5" - 1" around here last night. Hope the sun dries things out for you guys today.

20161229_152100.jpg
Slick as snail snot this morning but by mid day it was drying up nicely.

Ran part of Crack head and the jungle.

Last edited:
@tgreco you didn't go ?

No, I had to bail too. Similar to you, I couldn't get away with dipping out on the fam. It was probably for the best as I still had some buttoning up to do on the propane swap.

Come hell or high water, I'm in for the next ride which is hopefully sooner than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom