Gobi Rack for the LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Finally some pics.

Wow, that looks great.

I love that it is full sized, but accommodates the sunroof.

This may be what I am looking for.

Any idea on price? (I assume ~ $1500)

They say their other products are powder epoxy undercoated with a rust inhibitor and powder coat top coat. I assume this is the same.

Finally! They are impressive. Not sure on the ladder though.

anyone notice those front legs???? are they into the roof??? not on the the side track??? don't want to drill into metal roof :(

I studied the same detail. My take is they are a resting point with rubber feet only. Just a guess

Has anyone bought one yet? Reviews/first impressions?

So I contacted Gobi about the rack and they finally got the instructions completed. I also spoke to trail duty about a group buy. List price is right under $1600. Gore many of yall would be in on the group buy. If course I'm sure more people in the cheaper it could be. Let me know so I can get the best price

Attachments

• Gobi Toyota Land Cruiser 200 rear door ladder install.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 273
  • Gobi Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series 2007-14 Stealth roof rack specificat....pdf
    105.9 KB · Views: 324
  • Gobi Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series roof rack install.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 677
so has there been any confirmation on those front feet??? are they just on rubber covers and on the roof???

I think they are a foot with a pad judging by the instructions. It is the same way other manufacturers do as well to get a full length rack for most SUV's.

So I contacted Gobi about the rack and they finally got the instructions completed. I also spoke to trail duty about a group buy. List price is right under $1600. Gore many of yall would be in on the group buy. If course I'm sure more people in the cheaper it could be. Let me know so I can get the best price

Did the group buy happen? Was the final price posted somewhere else? Have they shipped? Just curious as to where it all stands. Cheers!

I am interested. I guess no group buy, might have to go direct. I wonder if they will give me a deal if I order one for a 200 and one for a 100?;)

I sent a PM to TJsTACOMA yesterday to let him know I was still interested. If you are in for (2) brice123 this might still have a chance ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom