Glow Controller Parts Source (The Dash Coil) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All: I wanted to consolidate the parts location for sourcing the Dash Mounted Glow Controllers for our 12v - 6 and 4 cylinder Glow Controllers for the Dash. These are the coil hot glow on the dash are are specific to either 6 vs 4 cylinder.

Option 1- B, 2B - 4 Cylinder New Complete Housing and Coil using Toyota Forklift part equivalent:
28550-46021 and 28550-57010 cross reference to Toyota Fork Lift part 28550-76009-71
These will be more enclosed than the Land Cruiser part, but are direct fit. Overnight shipping availible:
Controller Assembly - Glo For Toyota : 28550-76009-71 - Same Day Shipping

Oprion 2- B, 2B 4 Cylinder Rebuild Kit (if you have housing):
From Australia from Tojo 4wd
28551-1618RK Resistance Coil Kit Repair for Glow Controller BJ40 BJ42

6 Cylinder Rebuild Kit and for 4 cylinder cruisers with afterglow systems:
Search "Glow" on parts search on this site and all options will show up:
ToJo 4wd Centre, Toowoomba

Note, he has, in the past had the full bodies including the coil rebuild kit, so you might get lucky if you are missing the entire thing or need a new screen also.

Slow Shipping from AU on the ones from Tojo 4WD, so you might pay for express if possible.

I can vouch for ToJo 4wd Centre. Ordered some glow parts from him earlier this year and I was very pleased. Communicated via text, he sent me a PayPal invoice and all was good.

As @BTUMAN says, shipping was a little slow but correspondingly super cheap as I did not need the parts in a rush so did not opt for express shipping.

Also note, you may have a local Toyota Forklift Parts Dealer where you can pick up the 4 Cylinder glow controller direct and for less $$. However, I don't believe that there is a 6 cylinder version from the fork lift dealers.

ToJo 4wd Centre seem to be unresponsive lately. The H and 2H 6 Cylinder engine controller can use 28550-47040 if you can find good used one until Tojo or others make more rebuild kits.

Yes, and he is working on 12v one...stay tuned...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom