Builds Getting a new 200 built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Eric Sarjeant : Can you provide info on the red/black Toyota center caps, please. I need some for my TRD Pro rims (previous iteration, not the new TRD Pros). Thanks in advance.
These rims?
B745FA5E-ABA0-42C6-8975-1EDA273DE3BB.jpeg
i

If so, this part number:
0A1EEEA2-9B90-4551-9FD4-EF250CC40FFE.jpeg

Oh, sorry. I know there is the TRD Pro and the Toyota T (sombero) cap available in black, not sure about others.

As an aside, I have a set without centers on the shelf. The original owner took the centers out and put them on some aftermarket rims. If someone wants to make a custom center cap, this would be a cool base to build off. Maybe 3D print your own logo?

Actually, I was the one that was wrong... I thought the BBS Wheels had a "Toyota" cap option. Not true, "TRD" only.

Eric just sent me a couple more pictures. Rims have center caps now and wheel spacers installed.

I will have Heritage grill on truck next day or two and will get it Saturday.

I’ve honestly been a little stressed that the gloss black made it too storm trooper looking but it looks a little less like that dry than it did wet. Think it will be a ride I enjoy. I always get some anxiety over change.
56024651-31AD-4908-8E69-EF967FF23A9A.jpeg
CC7B4882-AA36-4E39-BA7D-880092FEB22F.jpeg

98B29BEB-012A-4795-8B2F-D65DB2A0D40F.jpeg
955A33BE-1A1D-4171-BB93-8D4052261F22.jpeg

The stance looks so much better with the wheels not tucked inside the wheel wells.

Last edited:
Eric just sent me a couple more pictures. Rims have center caps now and wheel spacers installed.

I will have Heritage grill on truck next day or two and will get it Saturday.

I’ve honestly been a little stressed that the gloss black made it too storm trooper looking but it looks a little less like that dry than it did wet. Think it will be a ride I enjoy. I always get some anxiety over change.
View attachment 2113953View attachment 2113954
View attachment 2114197View attachment 2114198
The stance looks so much better with the wheels not tucked inside the wheel wells.

Looks great. A 100k truck should look unique and yours does. I don't usually go for white vehicles (I'm a silver guy), but the black grille and accents make the color pop. Contrast makes things visually interesting.

Looks great. A 100k truck should look unique and yours does. I don't usually go for white vehicles (I'm a silver guy), but the black grille and accents make the color pop. Contrast makes things visually interesting.

Thank you, but it was not a $100k truck. I was actually thinking about the cost yesterday. I got everything I wanted on this truck, and it was still less than my wife's LX cost almost 3 years ago.

Silver was my first choice (I have never had a silver truck) but it was going to take a month and cost more, so I decided to go with white for the first time since high school.

I got my truck tonight. It’s pouring down rain. Im at a crowded hotel so I only got to drive it briefly. But I finally have it. I’ll post pics and an update when I can drive more and take some good ones. Happy.

@Eric Sarjeant is amazing. Went so far as to order and program the LX credit card key for me as well as let me go through tech stream with him and select all the options and setting I wanted. Who does that? Not my local dealers!

View attachment 2114438

will this card work on 2020 Heritage Edition FFC ID HYQ14FBB ?

@Eric Sarjeant do you sell them directly or should we just go through a third party?

5A610741-BB09-417A-AC81-D0F7440F6A23.jpeg

03A3B04D-6BBD-48B6-A220-16D2DF048C76.jpeg

You can actually see the two bars of the Heritage grill very well in person. I love the truck’s look. The black just doesn’t photograph well but it’s looks great.

I can’t believe how tall it feels with a two inch lift. I’m only running 32”+ tires. Feels super tall getting in and out. Like when you miss a stair.Gotta get used to it.

will this card work on 2020 Heritage Edition FFC ID HYQ14FBB ?

@Eric Sarjeant do you sell them directly or should we just go through a third party?
Yes, will work for sure. PM me if you need one, I have one in stock.

View attachment 2117155
View attachment 2117156
You can actually see the two bars of the Heritage grill very well in person. I love the truck’s look. The black just doesn’t photograph well but it’s looks great.

I can’t believe how tall it feels with a two inch lift. I’m only running 32”+ tires. Feels super tall getting in and out. Like when you miss a stair.Gotta get used to it.
Your new truck looks great, congrats! As for the height of the lift, your springs will settle over the next few weeks. I bet you’ll be surprised by how much, I know I was. That....and you get used to it pretty quickly:cool:

Well, I finally got to drive it. Drove about 1.5 hours through mountain roads, in the rain, on the interstate, lots of conditions. I honestly cannot believe how nice the ARB OME BP-51 suspension rides. The truck rides much better on road than my stock ‘16 LC 200 did. I was running 80+ and the truck is quiet and it’s also responsive. I am really happy with it.

I am glad the suspension may settle in some. My only concern is how tall the rig is for my wife to get in and out of. That being said, she did offer me her LX and say she would be happy to drive it. Ha ha.

All in all I love the truck. I have tint in my windshield like I did on my ‘16 but I think I’m gonna remove that. Too hard to see in the rain and night on winding mountain roads.

Well, I finally got to drive it. Drove about 1.5 hours through mountain roads, in the rain, on the interstate, lots of conditions. I honestly cannot believe how nice the ARB OME BP-51 suspension rides. The truck rides much better on road than my stock ‘16 LC 200 did. I was running 80+ and the truck is quiet and it’s also responsive. I am really happy with it.

I am glad the suspension may settle in some. My only concern is how tall the rig is for my wife to get in and out of. That being said, she did offer me her LX and say she would be happy to drive it. Ha ha.

All in all I love the truck. I have tint in my windshield like I did on my ‘16 but I think I’m gonna remove that. Too hard to see in the rain and night on winding mountain roads.

What percent windshield tint do you have? I had 70% on my old LX and it was fine at night/in snow etc. I'm thinking of doing 50% on my 2013. Congrats on the new truck!

You guys are tinting the WHOLE windshield???? Isn’t that against the law?

What percent windshield tint do you have? I had 70% on my old LX and it was fine at night/in snow etc. I'm thinking of doing 50% on my 2013. Congrats on the new truck!

45%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom