Builds Getting a new 200 built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

After much back and forth on my decision making, I ordered a white LC 200 from @Eric Sarjeant. Getting full chrome delete, blacked out trim. Headlights blacked out. Heritage grill, blacked out. OME BP-51 2" suspension, UCAs. Slee sliders. Black BBS rims. NITTO Terragrappler LT285 65 18. Holding off on any rack or other options until I decide what I want.

I was going to get a Heritage. But I have 3 kids and use the vehicle to haul people as much as any kind of gear. Plus, my LC has always been my college football tailgate truck. We pack 7-8 people in it to drive to football games at times (8 if 3 kids in the back row). So, I need a third row at times. Plus, I like my cool box.

Anyway, I will post some pics as it gets built.

(Edited bc the back and forth was me deciding, not back and forth with Eric)

Last edited:
sounds like a great build! Only thing i'd add/change is going with 17" wheels to get that extra sidewall height. Rock warrior's 1st choice, Icon 6 speed and Dakar Evo Corse tied for 2nd place. It also saves your a few hundred dollars on tires each time in the 17" size.

After much back and forth, I ordered a white LC 200 from @Eric Sarjeant. Getting full chrome delete, blacked out trim. Headlights blacked out. Heritage grill, blacked out. OME BP-51 2" suspension, UCAs. Slee sliders. Black BBS rims. NITTO Terragrappler LT285 65 18. Holding off on any rack or other options until I decide what I want.

I was going to get a Heritage. But I have 3 kids and use the vehicle to haul people as much as any kind of gear. Plus, my LC has always been my college football tailgate truck. We pack 7-8 people in it to drive to football games at times (8 if 3 kids in the back row). So, I need a third row at times. Plus, I like my cool box.

Anyway, I will post some pics as it gets built.

Nice!
Personally I love my coolbox... and I’d wager you will too. Plus, with third row you can stop strapping g kids to the hood, etc. 😬

sounds like a great build! Only thing i'd add/change is going with 17" wheels to get that extra sidewall height. Rock warrior's 1st choice, Icon 6 speed and Dakar Evo Corse tied for 2nd place. It also saves your a few hundred dollars on tires each time in the 17" size.

Thank you. I know you dudes love those RWs. It’s all I can do to get down to an 18” rim! I’m trying. Don’t hold it against me! My current LC has 20s.

Much better than 20’s for sure. I know quite a few happy with their 18’s

A few pics so far.
D9770799-CBE1-43D4-B7FA-D3C0B77114D0.jpeg

275487CC-9B6E-4A61-A8E4-759F645DF1FC.jpeg

35E996F4-A42E-4FA0-B245-E077901CDCA2.jpeg

E2997B02-0F71-479D-8511-4E825B0614BE.jpeg

So shiny and new. I'm jealous.

Lucky bastard!!

Congrats man....damn...nice!

Sorry to highjack your thread. Just wanted to ask @Eric Sarjeant a question. How do you remove the chrome trim pieces under the rear tail lights? It looks like maybe they can just be popped off with a trim tool?

Last edited:
You’re not man. That’s interesting to me too as to how they do it.

Here’s a pic with some tools in it. Maybe some clues as to how they do it.
1092D6B7-AE80-44BE-9AC8-07F0B985DBF3.jpeg

I have a video of them removing the rear door panels. They just pulled them off.

Sorry to highjack your thread. Just wanted to ask @Eric Sarjeant a question. How do you remove the chrome trim pieces under the rear tail lights? It looks like maybe they can just be popped off with a trim tool?

1. Remove taillights from vehicle.
2. Remove the Philips head screws from the chrome trim pieces.
3. Use a soldering iron to melt the plastic “pin” tab that is plastic welded from the factory.
4. Remove the chrome trim piece from light. No pry tools necessary.

Congrats on the new Truck. White on the 2016s and up look soooo good.

1. Remove taillights from vehicle.
2. Remove the Philips head screws from the chrome trim pieces.
3. Use a soldering iron to melt the plastic “pin” tab that is plastic welded from the factory.
4. Remove the chrome trim piece from light. No pry tools necessary.

Alrighty then...mental note...don't change out the chrome trim by myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom