Get FLAT NASTY with TAC (Tornado Alley Cruisers) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

packman73

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.kumandgo.com
Hey all, not sure if any of you have thought about heading down to visit our neighboring TLCA Chapter TAC for their event, but it's October 2nd-4th. I went last year, it's a great park to wheel at, something for everyone. They are a great group of folks and put on a great event. TAC and TCC swapped registration passes for each others events, so if your coming to the Tall Corn Cruiser Classic, you may just win yourself a free admission to the event. I registered tonight and am hoping there will be a few of us caravaning down for this.

Registration is here:

Get Flat Nasty with Tornado Alley Cruisers - Online Event Registration

-Art

I'm gonna see what I can do. I will most likely be going to Flat Nasty again this year but we'll have to see. Toyota Jamboree in Gilmer, TX is $125 this year :eek: As much as I like that event (Jambo), that is just a little too much although well worth it. We'll see. :meh:

Flat Nasty was soooo much fun last year, I really hope that we can make it down again this year! We'll have to see...

Gotta watch out though, because Art tries to get in your bed. :flipoff2::flipoff2:

268.jpg

Yes, I believe your right Art. I think that picture was taken about 45 minutes after you said "I ain't going to wheel, just ride along with somebody". lol! Ya, like that was going to happen. :D :steer:

I still have a seat open if anyone is interested in heading down with me for the weekend. I'm leaving on the 1st promptly after work.

I still have a seat open if anyone is interested in heading down with me for the weekend. I'm leaving on the 1st promptly after work.

I might be interested... just don't know if I could take it not wheeling a rig of my own.

I might be interested... just don't know if I could take it not wheeling a rig of my own.
I want to go also, but I think like you I don't think I could go and not wheel.

I want to go also, but I think like you I don't think I could go and not wheel.

I hear that...but on the same token, I'm pretty sure you could find seats down there and even someone cool enough to let you drive their rig...it happened at TCCC08...

-Art

I'm planning on going too, and will tow with my Yukon XL (suburban) so would have room take a couple people along...

I'm planning on going too, and will tow with my Yukon XL (suburban) so would have room take a couple people along...
Think you fit my rig on your trailer too? ;)

So, who's going to this? I know I'm in, John and Andrea Johnston (Black Cherry from Illinois with the lil camper similar to mine) the Free Pass winners from TCCC08 are in, anyone else from the club going? It's only 2 weeks out now, sounds like they have about 30 registered vehicles. It would be nice to see a few of us Tall Corn Cruisers down there. If you haven't been to FN, it's HUGE!

-Art

I've been planning on it but things are getting busy for me with work and I'm now on the fence.

Hey, I am in Cordoba, Spain but am thinking of going. Won't be pre-registering for sure. I get back to Iowa on the 30th or 10/1, depending on how long we stay in Chicago after the return flight from Madrid. Winnie tells me she wants to get away from me after 28 days together in Spain, so I am thinking of taking off for FN.

Hey, I am in Cordoba, Spain but am thinking of going. Won't be pre-registering for sure. I get back to Iowa on the 30th or 10/1, depending on how long we stay in Chicago after the return flight from Madrid. Winnie tells me she wants to get away from me after 28 days together in Spain, so I am thinking of taking off for FN.

Wow! Spain! I hope you have a safe trip back, Larry.

I'm totally on the fence right now - if I go, it will be a last minute thing........

Tony

I may not be going now...I'll know more next week...work thing...so anyway, I may have a pass someone can use (for a fee). Also, I believe they are accepting day of registrations on site, however you may or not get a t-shirt...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom