GEORGIA TRAVERSE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry, I sure don't. I didn't do any wheeling in Georgia before I left. I went to a cruiser run with ACC, but that was in Tennessee.

Looks interesting. Post up your trip report when you end up tackling that adventure (when time allows of course);)

Jason, is there a local LC group presence: ACC or? You've noticed from IH8MUD?

ACC is just the local Cruiser mechanic. Originally, they were less than a mile from where I lived in Atlanta. They moved to the Westside after I left. It's a good group of guys and they have a pretty loyal group of customers. Every year they do the Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride in Tennessee, which is at an offroad park.

There is a very active FJ group and GX group on FB. There is also a peach state overland group which I dont have much knowledge of yet. Since I am so close to Chattanooga, it almost makes sense to connect with those guys more. Haven't really had time yet to explore and integrate. :)

Finally close on the house Tuesday!

Then I've got some space and my new shop to use. I need a lift next!

As requested @Saddletramp.

20170225_142951.jpg
20170124_173914.jpg
Screenshot_2017-01-25-16-40-14.png

Thanks Ron/Steve. 13 acres and a stocked spring fed pond, pool, and plenty of room to use my 2nd amendment toys too. Gotta find me a lift for the shop as soon as I get Erins barn built.

You all are welcome anytime! We are about 30 mins south of Chattanooga and almost exactly 100 miles north of downtown Atlanta.

Very nice, Jason. I'm out there about twice a year. Every year I meet up with a bunch of the guys I used to work with for an annual camping/rafting trip on the Ocoee River. I'll get you on the invite list.

Richard,
You know I would always be up for that! Much appreciated.

Somebody's doin' awright!

Nice place. Are you sure that is not an Inn or a resort. Best of luck with it. I say CSC road trip as it looks like it could accommodate a bunch of us or some good camping on the property

Nice place. Are you sure that is not an Inn or a resort. Best of luck with it. I say CSC road trip as it looks like it could accommodate a bunch of us or some good camping on the property

I'm in for that road trip! I am sure we can find cool places to camp in between.

I even have a dump station outside the shop with electrical service for those with trailers. ;)

Last edited:

You wouldn't even have to let us in the house, we could all stay on that amazing porch!

He had me at fishing pond :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom