General ventilation (Not AC) for 34x60 shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ceylonfj40nut

Waiting for Barn Time
SILVER Star
Threads
thinking of adding an exhaust fan to move air inside my shop 34 x 60. Roof apex height is about 13 ft. Got one large roll up door on one end and lift on other end see pic. Weld table is by roll up door. You can see attic area on top of work bench area. Q- anyone have any ideas to get some cross flow ventilation from roll up door to the lift side? Thinking of putting a large wall mounted shop fan on top of the attic area near lift side so it brings roll up door air in. Not looking for AC system. Roof apex has a cap with gap that serves as a passive air vent the entire length of the roof line (more for hot air to leave). One thing I do not know was that I place a fan on the attic whether it will pull air from the roof apex gap in place of the roll up door. Would appreciate some thoughts or ideas that have worked for others.

2C2CDE01-732A-49FF-BFFC-39C22D5038A9.jpeg

Have you considered large/industrial ceiling fans to work with the ventilation you have (roll up door and the ridge vent)?

Jealous of your shop. While our garage has more height, it's definitely smaller....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom