General Grabber ATx (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

Curious if anyone's tried the General Grabber ATx tires yet and have any thoughts? I had AT2's on my previous rig (Delica), and it seems the ATx is the next generation of those, with what looks to be better off-shoulder edge tread blocks.
AT2 served me well for the most part (except for one incident with black ice on a long descent...). As with many of us, they'll see a mix of weather (leaning towards wet) and a mix of terrain from hwy to backcountry.

Cheers!

EDIT: hey this is my first post! Guess I've lurking for a while LOL.

Last edited:
I too have had the AT2’s on my 2013 200 for about 3 years and they’ve been great . Still plenty of treat left. By looking on the general website I see the ATX’s are listed as a mud terrain but do claim to have good on road performance as well. If they come in the stock size I may consider getting them as they look great

I love my ATX tires on my 200 series. Great for snow, ice and off road here in the CO mountains. Great on pavement too. I also had Nokian Rotiva AT Plus on my 100 series.

Be sure to rotate every 5k and you will be good.

15" AT2's here....on my UTV trailer......

had 14" on my Yamaha Rhino SxS a few yrs ago.....

pquMCUO.jpg

I had the Grabber ATX tires on my LC for a week. For an E-rated LT tire, I really liked them and I think they look great. I posted my comments and some pictures here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom