gauging interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey y'all,

i'd like the weedeater and leafblower out of the back, j/k :)

good luck with parting it out...oh, and just a heads up for shipping: go to dhl, it's much cheaper than ups/fedex/usps for the larger stuff

malphrus

JM this pig is toast about the same or worse then what I started with and I dont think most people want to willingly take that on. I think this guy is headed to parts heaven better to serve several other cruisers making it back on the rd.

Jees.......still looks better than what I have............hell, it even has FENDERS!!!!!!!; uppers and lowers!!!well, I don't have the sander and weedeaters in the back and do have a running 2F<grin>

Lou

Clemson - I could use the glovebox door pull - if it still has it.

I could use the front turn signals if no one has spoken for them. Oh, and also the blower part of the heater under the hood (not in the cabin). Oh, hell...I'd take the rear heater too.

Front turn signal nuts were pretty rusted on - I don't think Richard wanted them so you can have them if we can get them off in good shape. With all the crud in the back I don't know if the rear heater is there - its yours if its there and in good enough shape...and the front heater assembly is yours if in good shape.

Note to mods - this thread was posted to gauge interest in this Piggie. Clemson55 and I are moving forward with buying it and will open a new thread ASAP w/ prices listed on all parts as to comply with forum rules. Thanks!

i could use the tail lights lenses(and rubber if they are any good), atlesat the driver side and the tail gate handle if they arnt spoken for.

:cheers:

I'd be interested in the driver's side tail light lens and the tailgate handle, if both are unbroken. :)

i could use the tail lights lenses(and rubber if they are any good), atlesat the driver side and the tail gate handle if they arnt spoken for.

:cheers:

There must be an echo in here. :D

They said the tailgate handle was toast, and I got dibs on the lens. ;)

you can find me at the end of the longest line

i knew someone had dibs on the lens (didnt feel like reading it again) but stuff falls through and people flake if you know what i mean, so im just getting in line :D

Sounds good, I have been calling the guy for a couple days and not getting hold of him but the only issue now is getting a price worked out. Should be trailering it to a fellows club members to part out next weekend if all works out.

Sounds good to me. I'll pencil it into my calendar. :D

This is where we sit right now. The current owner wants too much for the whole Piggie as it sits so to try and work out a win-win we are planning on stripping what parts we/MUD members want and leaving the carcass with the current owner so he can still sell it for scrap. We get our parts, he gets his scrap and some dollars = win-win.

I'm swamped right now but I'll try to go through this weekend and post up a list of what everyone wanted so we can strip everything in a day. Clemson55 and I won't do the deed until June due to scheduling.

This is where we sit right now. The current owner wants too much for the whole Piggie as it sits so to try and work out a win-win we are planning on stripping what parts we/MUD members want and leaving the carcass with the current owner so he can still sell it for scrap. We get our parts, he gets his scrap and some dollars = win-win.

I'm swamped right now but I'll try to go through this weekend and post up a list of what everyone wanted so we can strip everything in a day. Clemson55 and I won't do the deed until June due to scheduling.
Howdy! Has the owner actually checked to see what the carcass is worth? Less than $50 around here, they will EVEN take it. John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom